Richard Postma - The Doctor Is In – Wed 25 Nov, 2020

Addressing the longer term charts for US markets, gold, and silver

Doc is with us today to share his thoughts on the health of the US market rally and pullback in precious metals. Next month will be a key month to see a general slowdown or turn in the trends over the past 4 months. Doc also throws in a comment on the Uranium sector that should be noted.

View related posts on: , , , ,

Comments:
  1. On November 25, 2020 at 10:58 am,
    Pete says:

Doc, Oil stock´s are looking good, how high do you think XLE could go on this move?

• On November 25, 2020 at 11:33 am,
      CaliJoe says:

XLE chart is a gaps galore and I don’t think these are runaway gaps. So I’m waiting even though I’m very tempted. I do like the charts for HAL, CVX, CLR

• On November 25, 2020 at 11:48 am,
        Pete says:

Thanks, yes the gaps…

2. On November 25, 2020 at 11:34 am,
    bonzo says:

Michael Oliver says that oil might go to 70 in 2021, and gold to 10000 in 2 years.

3. On November 25, 2020 at 11:39 am,
    bonzo says:

Matthew, Doc, Al, Jerry, Irishtony, cfs, et al, I am taking a poll. Who thinks Trump will be inaugurated in Jan, and who thinks Biden won? I think Trump will be the winner, although if a depression hits he may be the next Hoover.

• On November 25, 2020 at 12:14 pm,
      David says:

Bonzo:
      Do we assume the Courts are correct that there is no evidence of voter fraud that would overturn the election?

• On November 25, 2020 at 3:37 pm,

bonzo…….listen to the tape at zerohedge, on the Penn State Senate meeting…..
      Rudy……has some expert witnesses….showing computer FRAUD…..
      So, I am GOING WITH TRUMP…….
      Tony, posted the zerohedge video on another section….
      David You need to view the tape……Penn. can over turn the results of the JUDGE….

• On November 25, 2020 at 3:39 pm,

Sorry CORY……….this is MORE IMPORTANT than Mining at the point……
        Btw……..Canada is riddled with fake machine voting also, for the sake of your
        family you should look into it…………JMO….

• On November 25, 2020 at 3:41 pm,

On November 25, 2020 at 2:36 pm,
          irishtony says:
          This Irishman , living in the UK..Just spent a couple of hours watching & listening to this , then i think you Americians should do the same….
          PennsylvaniaState Legislature Hearing On Election Irregularies. You will also hear Trump.
          DONT GIVE UP FOLKS…THIS IS NOT OVER YET…..IMHO….

• On November 25, 2020 at 3:50 pm,

No disrespect intended…….

• On November 25, 2020 at 5:04 pm,

Getting more and more interesting!

• On November 25, 2020 at 5:12 pm,

I totally cast that aside just a short while ago. Now, I am not so sure.

4. On November 25, 2020 at 1:12 pm,
    cfs says:

To someone with degrees in philosophy and math and a Ph.D. in Physics, it appears to me that there is OVERWHELMING statistical evidence of electoral theft.
    I expect the issue to go to the Supreme Court, but what the Justices may decide, I have NO idea.
    The easiest for them is to allow Biden to continue, But is that justice?
    Does SCOTUS really care about justice? I don’t know. I suspect NOT. For how else could one explain decisions that break along political lines?
    I personally believe Trump better for the economy of the U.S., but that is only probably a hiatus in the slow inexorable decay, and in the long run matters little, sadly.

• On November 25, 2020 at 5:11 pm,

Of course that is not justice!

Being an undergraduate in philosophy, ever read any Nietzche? I have and I find his thoughts to be fascinating

5. On November 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm,
    cfs says:

I am not a good Technical Analyst. Period. I do tend to disagree with Doc, about silver.
    Of course in a manipulated market, the silver price could go to almost anything. However, the cost to JPMorgan in driving the price down to $22 seems to me, would outweigh the potential benefit of covering their current number of shorts. I don’t think there are enough longs out there that would sell; just looking at how volume changed with price over the last couple of days. But what do I know; the Doc is an expert at T.A. in my eyes.

6. On November 25, 2020 at 1:56 pm,
    b says:

Big Tech Gave “6 Million Votes” to Biden! 3365

This is interesting concerning voter manipulation.

7. On November 25, 2020 at 5:47 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

What’s the use of trying to do anything about corruption if you are not willing to send the wrong doers a strong message, that being lengthy prison sentences. America rarely punishes politicians, they are in reality submitting to the rule of the gangster. Biden is corrupt but so is Trump and remember Hillary and the e-mail scandals, what we know is only the tip of the iceberg. What about all the wars America is fighting, while the corrupt system draws tens of millions of families towards hunger and want? What a mess? DT

• On November 25, 2020 at 5:58 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

Jerry is worried about election rigging but his candidate is stained with the same hands of corruption that is being used to defeat him by others that are more adept at the deceit that got him elected. I think Jerry is misguided. DT

• On November 25, 2020 at 6:16 pm,
        irishtony says:

DT..With all due respects…I think you are WRONG.

• On November 25, 2020 at 7:00 pm,
          Dick Tracy says:

IT, WHY? You can answer me on the political section. DT

• On November 25, 2020 at 11:40 pm,

DT……you are right on the JAIL TIME…

• On November 26, 2020 at 12:31 am,

You have to start from a starting point……correct , get the vote correct…..then hold the nut jobs , liars feet to the fire……..RECALL,and, or JAIL….

• On November 26, 2020 at 5:05 am,
            Dick Tracy says:

Jerry, so you believe that Donald Trump is going to clean up the system, you are misguided. LOL! DT

• On November 26, 2020 at 6:21 am,

DT…….I do not think any ONE MAN is going to clean up the system………

• On November 26, 2020 at 6:24 am,

I KNOW ONE thing………BIDEN is NOT…..guarantee that 100 %.

• On November 26, 2020 at 9:57 am,
            b says:

Corruption top to bottom.

Yesterday I watched a show about sex slavery, young girls taken from their home countries to another country to be sex slaves.

I watched the same thing about 10-15 years ago.
            30k a year are brought to the states, who has done anything to stop it?

Canada was bringing 3k a year, they at least have tightened rules to make it more difficult.

But lets face it, when slavery is permitted in a country how can we expect any corruption to be dealt with?

Obviously this goes on all around the world, Britain is big on their sex slaves too and in Turkey the police are part of it, so I dont mean to single out the states but they are a big importer.

• On November 26, 2020 at 10:29 am,

I agee 1000%. Living in a border town like I do we are very aware of this issue.

• On November 26, 2020 at 1:25 pm,

I ask only that you remember the words of the American Founding Father Samuel Adams, who in his time of struggle and great need against these same forces of darkness, likewise appealed for aid by writing to his fellow citizens: “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace…We ask not your counsels or your arms…Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you…May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen”.

• On November 25, 2020 at 9:07 pm,
      BUZZ says:

Oh, so the solution is to have John Kerry as green house Czar? Not to mention the rest of bumbling cast of rejects. Camilla Harris for President of the Divided States!!

8. On November 25, 2020 at 6:12 pm,
    irishtony says:

To those of you making political comments ,Who are not aware of the NEW format , i would recomend you go to the political section , on the main page of the KER..above the G&S charts , it says politics , click on there…That way we can keep the tread going on the right page….Thank You.

• On November 25, 2020 at 6:58 pm,
      Dick Tracy says:

IT, does that include Big Al! LOL! DT

• On November 25, 2020 at 8:14 pm,

I don’t understand. Sorry Mr. Tracy

• On November 25, 2020 at 8:46 pm,
          Dick Tracy says:

Big AL, shouldn’t your comments above be stated in the political section, sorry, I don’t see what you don’t see. DT

• On November 25, 2020 at 8:19 pm,

What do you think of the flag that Sarah used to highlight this section?

• On November 25, 2020 at 11:17 pm,