Richard Postma - The Doctor Is In – Mon 7 Dec, 2020

Updated outlook for gold and uranium

Doc is with us today to share his updated thoughts on gold’s bounce back from the $1,760 region and why he thinks Uranium stocks are still at attractive prices.

View related posts on: , , ,

Comments:
  1. On December 7, 2020 at 1:02 pm,
    SilverDollar says:

On uranium, I think I first heard the “rip your face off bull market” over three years ago.
    Made a few $ on UEC but eventually got out. Most recently, I have bought back into DNN. Think Doc has owned it for some time if I remember.

• On December 7, 2020 at 1:38 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

Silver, I have and I purchase more on every dip. I forgot to mention I also own NXE which had a nice spike today. The difficulty with DNN is they perpetually have to go back to the market for dollars —-if this rally continues I may try to find an exit on that one on a technical basis and then buy back in the future at a lower cost basis again. However, one must be careful here since it appears the supply/demand fundamentals of uranium keeps improving.

• On December 7, 2020 at 6:19 pm,
        Rufust445 says:

In Feb. 2018 I attended a function for OSU engineering alumni at the GM Heritage Center. Guest speaker was David E. Cole, son of former GM president Ed Cole. With all the hoo-hah building about electric cars he brought up an interesting point: In any given neighborhood, when you get up to 5-6 people with electric cars trying to charge them at the same time, it can overload the grid. That implies a huge infrastructure expansion to support electric cars. Where the money will come from, who knows?

• On December 7, 2020 at 8:08 pm,
          Buzz says:

Jeeze, round here, even with toll booth collecting millions, they can’t hardly keep the roads paved

2. On December 7, 2020 at 1:44 pm,
    b says:

Does anyone happen to know anything about maple gold mines being halted?

3. On December 7, 2020 at 1:46 pm,
    confused says:

Thanks to EX,
    my Anfield Energy is up a whopping %50 on the day…with 1.6 million on the vol
    I can’t imagine what a potential “rip your face off bull market” bull will look like!;)

4. On December 7, 2020 at 2:03 pm,
    bonzo says:

Doc, are you going to the Michigan-Ohio St. game Sat? The Hoosiers will be rooting for Michigan so we can go to the Rose bowl. I finally beat Moriarity to the punch. He introduced Gold X to his site yesterday and I bought it much lower a couple of years ago. Do you own GLDXF ? They have about 10 million oz of gold in Guiana and will grow their reserves.

• On December 7, 2020 at 4:18 pm,
      Glenn says:

Michigan has no chance. They could not even beat Penn State.

• On December 7, 2020 at 4:32 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

Bonzo; you think I would waste my hard earned lucre to watch Ohio State pummel Jim Harbaugh’s Michigan? I much rather watch the basketball team then the football team. I do not own GLDXF.

• On December 7, 2020 at 6:02 pm,
        Rufust445 says:

I’m closer to the Big House than Doc, though I doubt it’ll be open to the public. Several years ago when UoM was having a season like this, it was no secret that 10,000 to 15,000 seats were going begging at each home game. One could stand outside the gate an hour before game timeand pick up tickets for $10 each.

A lady who used to run duplicate bridge games near here has a son who lives walking distance from the Big House. She was well aware of the bargain tickets, but didn’t care about the game. She just liked to go to her son’s house and tailgate.

• On December 7, 2020 at 6:11 pm,
          Rufust445 says:

P.S.: The game will take place in Columbus. Or, as the locals say “Clumbs, Ahaya.”
          Don’t think it will be open to the public there, either.

• On December 7, 2020 at 8:29 pm,
        David says:

Doc:
        🙂 Strong message follows…

• On December 7, 2020 at 9:40 pm,
          Rufust445 says:

Since there are no tickets for sale, there’s no point in travelling to Columbus. I might enjoy some minutes of the game, like I did the last 9-10 minutes of the Steelers-Redskins game tonight. Stopped taking football seriously in the ’80s.

For Doc it looks like it isn’t even worth the cost of electricity to power the TV set during the game.

5. On December 7, 2020 at 2:44 pm,
    Raymondo Colella says:

Mr..Postma::: Are you hip to Palladium One?? If so is she worth investing in…Sincerely..Thanks

• On December 7, 2020 at 4:43 pm,
      RICHARD/DOC says:

Raymondo, I was unaware of Palladium One until you mentioned it. I’ll have to look into it. Folks are saying palladium is still under supplied and it’s had a great run but I would be a little careful since the metal price is technically a long way from some significant weekly and monthly moving averages. I personally owned the metal for years and had purchased it for about $300/ounce about 10 years ago. I sold my position early this year for about $2200/ounce and then watched it scream up to $2800/ounce. You might want to watch platinum a little since of the white metals, it has suffered a lot on a percentage basis. No one seems particularly interested in it and that’s when I like to often take an initial position.

• On December 7, 2020 at 7:06 pm,
        Raymondo Colella says:

Thanks Doc…. I live in Macomb township, Michigan

• On December 7, 2020 at 7:13 pm,
          RICHARD/DOC says:

Raymondo, thanks for the info. I live in Spring Lake—-there seems to be a large contingent of Michiganders on the site.

• On December 7, 2020 at 7:19 pm,
            bonzo says:

For decades since the 70’s platinum usually sold for about twice the price of palladium. Now palladium is nearly 3 times the platinum price. IF I OWNED PALLADIUM I’D SWAP IT FOR PLATINUM.

• On December 8, 2020 at 5:44 pm,

I agree bonzo…………..I like platinum……

• On December 7, 2020 at 8:33 pm,
      David says:

Somewhere I heard Sprott say he bought this…maybe he liked the size of the resource. Can’t remember.

6. On December 7, 2020 at 4:06 pm,

Hey Tony………….just got the coins……..they look fantastic …..they are a very nice collection…..looks like some rare dates…..
    Thanks again….Jerry
    Everyone needs an Irish Friend….. Cheers Mate….

• On December 7, 2020 at 4:16 pm,

Posted you a note over in the political section just a few min. ago…..thanks again

• On December 7, 2020 at 9:08 pm,
      Glenfidish says:

Jerry,

Can you kindly share who tiny is? Is that Irish? Also what coins and what weight do they come in?

I want to make a substantial purchase and would like to discuss which company currently is best for delivery, cost and quality. I ask everyone in here including Matthew “ not sure” how heavy a weight you carry with the real stuff. I for one have very little from a physical point but want to increase my percentage.

Guys this is the ker and I trust in you boys! Who is the real deal dealer and best quality/price/delivery

Thanks I’m advance I value your honesty

• On December 8, 2020 at 6:53 am,

Glen………Just saw your note….this morning…..
        Tony…..is Irish…..
        If, you are asking about Phyz…..everyone has an opinion.
        Do you rounds are bars……..gold or silver……
        Apmex, https://www.apmex.com/
        Quanity…………is the secret……Over a $1million is another story….

• On December 8, 2020 at 6:56 am,

Glen, I left you a message, but, it went into moderations,….I posted two differ companies….with banners , so,
        Apmex and SD bullion…..but, if you are buy over a $1 million….try Miles Franklin….
        IRISH is Tony…..

• On December 8, 2020 at 7:07 am,

Is the shipment going to Canada ?

• On December 8, 2020 at 7:08 am,

Weight……will be a consideration…..

• On December 8, 2020 at 7:15 am,

I also, have one more suggestion for you….which is a melter……there is one in Indiana, which I have used,….for big purchases….which a few dealers use around the country…in the usa….
            I might have one more suggestion for you, depending on the quantity ……

7. On December 7, 2020 at 4:42 pm,
    Greg says:

Doc is always realistic and sometimes wrong.

8. On December 9, 2020 at 12:57 am,
    BDC says:

Gold: https://postimg.cc/fJKLMPcT
    There may be one more push higher.
    If so, the lower boundary will be raised.