David Erfle - Gold Market Commentary – Tue 8 Dec, 2020

Comments on the Eclipse Gold Mining merger and developments on the Falco Resources story

Dave Erlfe, Editor of the Junior Miner Junky joins me to share his thoughts on a couple companies that he is following. We start with the merger between Eclipse Gold Mining and Northern Vertex Mining. We weigh both the positive and negative aspects of the transaction. Next up is Falco Resources which has been in the very quiet period for years but recently has a couple key developments.

Click here to visit The Junior Miner Junky website and learn more about the newsletter.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On December 8, 2020 at 5:57 pm,
    Paul says:

David where do you see gdx next Target will be during this next run in gold by June next year?
    Thanks

• On December 9, 2020 at 5:47 am,
      David Erfle says:

Hello Paul,
      Once the GDX broke out of a 7-year base above $31 in April, the technical target is $50, while the technical target for the GDXJ breakout is $90. Best of luck.

• On December 9, 2020 at 11:06 am,
        Ian says:

Hey Dave, what is your technical target for silver on its next run up?

• On December 9, 2020 at 2:45 pm,
          David Erfle says:

Hello Ian,
          I expect to see silver reach $35 once this consolidation ends. However, $35 is strong resistance, so we could see a move back down to $27-$30 once this level is hit. Best of luck.

• On December 9, 2020 at 6:43 pm,
            Ian says:

Thank you Dave. I appreciate your response.

2. On December 9, 2020 at 7:02 am,
    cfs says:
  3. On December 9, 2020 at 7:27 am,
    cfs says:

Great Bear

Stopped trading this morning…..?…..news coming?

4. On December 9, 2020 at 7:34 am,
    cfs says:

Blue Lagoon Hits 53.76 g/t Gold Over 2.2 Meters Including 83 g/t Gold Over 1.13 Meters and Hits 17.69 g/t Gold Over 3.13 Meters
    2020-12-09 10:03 ET – News Release
    VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / December 9, 2020 / Blue Lagoon Resources Inc. (the “Company”) (CSE:BLLG)(FSE:7BL)(OTCQB:BLAGF) is pleased to provide the following update on its Dome Mountain Gold Project, an all year accessible property located a short 50-minute drive from Smithers BC.

5. On December 9, 2020 at 7:43 am,
    cfs says:

Developments with rare earth elements (“REE”)
    The US government’s National Defense Authorization Act (“NDAA” or “the bill”) for Fiscal Year (“FY”) 2021.
    The bill, which passed the U.S. House of Representatives by a vote of 335 to 78 on December 8, 2020, requires most Department of Defense systems to use REE mined and refined entirely outside of China within five years and directs the government to prefer US suppliers of strategic and critical materials (which includes REE) in the acquisition process.

6. On December 9, 2020 at 7:53 am,
    cfs says:

GRANDE PORTAGE RESOURCES ANNOUNCES 4.50 METERS GRADING 11.78 GPT/GOLD AND 1.48 METERS GRADING 29.2 GPT/GOLD AT THE HERBERT GOLD PROJECT
    Grande Portage Resources Ltd. has released additional assay results from the recently completed drill program at its Herbert gold project located in southeast Alaska.

7. On December 9, 2020 at 7:58 am,
    cfs says:

Now we know….
    Great Bear Drills 510 m Step-Down, Doubles Hinge Zone Depth with 15.18 g/t Gold Over 4.90 m from 1,190.00 m Downhole
    2020-12-09 10:52 ET – News Release

8. On December 9, 2020 at 8:07 am,
    cfs says:

Canasil Reports Multiple Drill Intercepts Up To 3,671 g/t Ag Eq* (36.7 g/t Au and 1,010 g/t Ag) From the Candy Vein at the Nora Silver-Gold Project in Durango State, Mexico
    2020-12-09 09:00 ET – News Release
    VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CanasilResources Inc. (TSX-V: CLZ, DB Frankfurt: 3CC, “Canasil” or the “Company”) announces results from two additional drill holes, NRC-20-05 and NRC-20-06, testing the Candy vein at the Nora silver-gold project in north-central Durango State, Mexico.

9. On December 9, 2020 at 8:16 am,

Bot BBB.v at .28 and several others today, so far.

IMPACT Silver Engages Consultant to Interpret Extensive Historical Geophysical Dataset for Capire & Manto America Areas

• On December 9, 2020 at 9:34 am,
      Dan, calgary says:

I just missed the buy on BBB but still own enough to be happy today!;-)

10. On December 9, 2020 at 8:16 am,
  11. On December 9, 2020 at 8:22 am,
  12. On December 9, 2020 at 9:40 am,
    b says:

This is how a 50% drop in gold price could happen – Lobo Tiggre

Seems pretty logical to me.

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:07 am,

That 50% drop…………is based on the Central Banks dumping their gold……
      and that was an assumption.IF they would, and what is the likelihood of that ….and what was the %chance of that….Not as great as the price going UP…..or, at least that is what I understood…..

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:11 am,

Common sense ,,,,Is China going to dump it’s gold…..humm…shoot them selves in the foot…..after they have been accumulating for decades…hummm.
        Is Russia going to dump it’s gold……humm, and fiat fight the dollar….humm

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:12 am,

I consider, that DUMB Thinking……Lobo., nogo go… 🙂

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:23 am,

Here is a good one…..Half truths, are 1/2 Lies ….there is you 50%…..lol 🙂

• On December 9, 2020 at 10:42 am,
            b says:

He is just saying what could happen, he also recommends not to sell your gold.
            I think he makes a good point concerning golds trajectory.

• On December 9, 2020 at 11:08 am,

I am not sure he even knew why gold did surge…….at the time it did……
            His explanation was not what actually happened, concerning the over head resistance, which is exactly, what played out according to the charts.. Long term cycles charts,,,…and all the forecast , which were played , blow by blow here at the KER……just saying….
            “could “…..would ,,should………Lo bo…seems to be lo blow for accuracy…..Me think… 🙂

• On December 9, 2020 at 11:15 am,

hey b……..I have no problem with you,…..so, thanks for the post, ….
            Good to keep everyone informed……..thanks again…. 🙂

13. On December 9, 2020 at 11:41 am,
    Glenfisish says:

Jerry,

Thanks for all the info you sent me regarding gold and eagles and coins. Very informative.
    You have a wealth of knowledge and nice to see we have many in here that know a lot.

Cheers my friend 😉

• On December 9, 2020 at 1:15 pm,

Glen…….no problem…..enjoyed doing it.
      Hope you find a good vendor.
      I am not sure I answered all your questions.
      When I buy,phyz….I buy, all types,and sizes……because you never know about the fickle market and the sheeple’s choices.

14. On December 9, 2020 at 11:44 am,
    Glenfidish says:

On December 2, 2020 at 7:41 pm,
    Glenfidish says:
    Matt,
    So far so good amigo. Expecting gold to hit my targets as mentioned the other day. Once it breaks through this minor resistance at $1838-$1840 it will run fast towards $1875-$1890 give or take. I like $1881-$1888.. Resistance will stop it there temporarily at least I believe. Shooting it back down tomorrow and by Friday to test that $ 1778-$1784 region. If this scenario plays out, then next week will propel as higher from those lows.

Hit my target bang on! Once again a great call glen lol…

Now the bigger question from you all is how far down this correction will go? Again my target is $1781 but I can live with $1800/$1825 current level.. we are forming the head and possible little bit more dip them up we go!

Today was good for buying tomorrow May also be.

Glen

• On December 9, 2020 at 12:42 pm,

I will be surprised if it hits 1780 again. Today seems like the low to me so I have been a buyer of 6 gold/silver stocks.

15. On December 9, 2020 at 6:34 pm,
    Glenfidish says:

Matt,

I would be to but “if” it did it wouldn’t last longer then a nano second. I would not be surprised if this was the last dip as well. Like you said good for buying.

Jerry does Matt have your email?

• On December 9, 2020 at 6:40 pm,

Glen……there is only one person who has my email……Irish……
      I am a restricted agent….. lol

• On December 9, 2020 at 6:41 pm,

I would be more than glad to share my email with you……and Matt…..

• On December 9, 2020 at 6:58 pm,
          Glenfidish says:

Okie dokie,

I’m not even sure how I got Matt’s lol.. I think al or Cory sent it to me after consent lol.. I think that would be prudent here lol.. I definitely want to ask you more in depth about trusted companies for bullion purchasing. I just have a hard time trusting certain companies and there premiums/deliveries.

To answer your question from previous. I’m 100% all shares. I use to own certificates in some and preferred all shares quick in and out if needed.

I’d like to start building some coins/biskets/eagles whatever form you believe are the best bang for the buck. There are so many variety but I guess what I’m asking is which is the best of the group in regards to resale and getting rid off if needed.

To be honest I’m not married to anything but I guess my fear has always been buying a few kilos of gold and falling to in love with it lol. The coins are beautiful even the silver eagles. Just amazing to see.

• On December 9, 2020 at 7:28 pm,

Glen……..I would be glad to share any info. and knowledge with you……
            Just so you know…I have been collection rare coins, and some not so rare, since I was 10 yrs. old….Now 72….I have been involved….just about daily with rare coins and currency the last 30 yrs….My collecting took a back seat, while in the real estate business., now has come back into light….for the last 25 yrs.
            Always learning….I am weekly going on the street…to see the sheeple market interest…
            Contacts…are always a key to dumping the stuff, when needed……LOL…..
            I think everyone is in the game to make an investment pay off…..hobby or not….some think it a hobby…..I think it is an investment…..Time put in, with expectation of a reward, if you do it correctly…..I am constantly reading, viewing , grading.
            I am a Legacy member at Heritage Auctions….not bragging , just a fact.