Richard Postma - The Doctor Is In – Fri 11 Dec, 2020

Reiterating time frame for gold’s next run higher and what the catalysts will be

Doc is with me again this week to reiterate his outlook for gold. We look into next year for when the next run in gold could reach $2,000 and above. We also discuss the main catalysts that need to happen to support the move higher.

View related posts on:

Comments:
  1. On December 11, 2020 at 2:28 pm,
    BDC says:

Gold: https://postimg.cc/sQS6kyz2
    Sideways. Slightly lower early.

2. On December 11, 2020 at 2:37 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

The hardest part about investing is not figuring out how to make the gains but when the losses will come. DT

3. On December 11, 2020 at 3:00 pm,
    Dick Tracy says:

Ex, when you are in your RV and you park for the night, the first thing that comes across my mind is where will the RV’ERS erect their flag pole, I just can’t see you in that life for long. DT

• On December 11, 2020 at 3:37 pm,
      Paul says:

Doc what is your long term view for gold over next 2 years? When and what price do you see the bull mkt gold peak? I hear many calling for $3K gold in 2022 maybe even $5K by 2025.
      Like to know your long term view.
      Thanks

• On December 11, 2020 at 7:13 pm,
        Canuckski says:

I echo Paul’s question. We seem to have been regularly hearing more of a: “it’ll be next year”… always another year. Doc, it’d be great to hear your call…. price one year from today? two years from today? Thanks.

• On December 12, 2020 at 6:28 am,
          Glenfidish says:

Paul and Canuck,

I know you did not ask for my perspective but from my lenses $5000 gold is a done deal! Take that to the bank and someday come back to my post and reflect. The numbers I calculate are complex but are based on previous long term gold prices at those times combined with debt/money in circulation pass and present/ bail outs or money Injections/ charts on a monthly basis with gold/ now this will be the icing on the cake, housing crash in Canada and second one in USA..

I’ve been on record as saying before, golds high will produce the housing market crash low.. or at least they will pretty much be opposites..2,3,5,8 12 years left I don’t know but the lowest guaranteed number I come up with is $5000 which tells you $8000-$10000 can easily be achieved if not more when all is said and done. The final rush will be towards metals and the big money will flow in on its due time. I would hope that the ker family way before then has made there’s and gets out in time. Don’t be married to anything forever that’s no of value.

• On December 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm,
            GrowingTrees says:

Thanks Glen! I echo your take.

• On December 12, 2020 at 6:32 pm,
            David says:

Glen:
            I am going to print those comments and tape them to my computer. Hope you nail it.

• On December 12, 2020 at 7:39 pm,
            Canuckski says:

Hey Glenfidish, your comments are always welcome. I totally agree that the cost per ounce will be significantly higher longer term. I have spent a fair bit of effort this past 2-3 years fine tuning my own thoughts and modelling regarding the gold price. Your call has been bang on and that’s been awesome. Just a note, I’m not one to toot my own horn usually, because I always defer to many of the more informed colleagues on this site, but my call was pretty close on the low this past time too.
            I’m not close to being in the bigger boys camp like many of the Ker family members. It’s just that I recall Doc indicating over the past couple of years that we were on the cusp of rocketing gold prices. Last year, it was going to be this year, and now, in more recent months, if I understand correctly, it’s appears more like Doc is thinking it’s going to be next year or further out. It’s all good, because we’re trying to share knowledge and learn and Doc possesses alot of depth re gold, so I was keen to get the latest thinking.
            Again Glen, you have me excited to read any and all of your posts and I am thankful to have you here with the crew. Thanks for weighing in!

• On December 12, 2020 at 8:50 pm,
            David says:

I think things “being next year” might have a direct relationship with JP Morgan having at least 5 felony cases (against the Citizens United Corporate Person) for various forms of market manipulation. Just saying…

4. On December 11, 2020 at 5:09 pm,
    irishtony says:

After what just happened today in the TEXAS case , It may be wise to sell your stocks , & get into cash & PHY. GOLD….just saying.

5. On December 11, 2020 at 7:36 pm,
    buzz says:

Oh, so Biden son under investigation after all. No Russian disinformation. Gee, another example of media scum saying FU in ur Face to the SHEEPLE?

6. On December 13, 2020 at 10:14 am,
    Charles says:

Just wanted to give a shout out to Doc for his timing on Uranium. I bought back into UUUU and DNN earlier this year and have had a nice ride.