Adrian Day, Jeff Christian, and Mike Larson – Recap The Fed Meeting, Markets, and Commodities
On this Weekend’s Show we recap the market action after the Fed meeting.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you regarding topics, guests, and your thoughts on companies I have featured on the show. As well as the companies you are all interested.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and Manager of the Euro Pacific Gold Fund kicks off the show with his assessment of the Fed meeting. We then discuss the selloff in the major gold stocks and royalty companies.
- Segment 3 – Extended Interview – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner of the CPM Group joins me to provide insights on gold demand from central banks, generalist funds, and ETFs. To learn more about the CPM’s Gold Yearbook click here.
- Segment 4 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report wraps up the show by discussing the Fed’s comments and impacts on the US markets, yields, and inflation.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- TriStar Gold – An updated resource of 2.2 million oz, a PFS coming this summer, and over 20,000 meters of drilling ongoing
- Mountain Boy Minerals – Follow up on high grade sample results at the Theia and Southmore Projects and a look ahead to drilling this summer
- Gold Mountain Mining – Outlining the near term production and exploration potential at the Elk Project
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – More information on 2 Royalty acquisitions with large companies as operators
- Vizsla Silver – 7 drill rigs on the Panuco Project and an update on the copper Spinco
- District Metals – A look into the drill program starting at the Tomtebo Project