David Erfle - Gold Market Commentary – Wed 31 Mar, 2021

Key levels to watch for silver and gold as well what types of stocks Dave is buying

Dave Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky joins me to share the key price levels he is watching for silver and gold. We also look at the price action in the major miners that have bounced back this month. Overall the sector is under pressure but Dave has made some adjustments in the types of stocks he is watching. He shares these adjustments.

This interview was recorded late in the day yesterday.

Click here to visit Dave’s website and learn more about his newsletter.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On March 31, 2021 at 9:02 am,
    Paul says:

Dave what level would gold or the miners have to fall to enter bear market territory?

• On March 31, 2021 at 10:39 am,
      David Erfle says:

Hello Paul,

A gold close below $1450 would turn me long-term bearish, along with a weekly close below $26 on GDX.

2. On March 31, 2021 at 9:04 am,
    Paul says:

Dave you mention O3 mining in the past are you still positive on this company in long term?

• On March 31, 2021 at 10:34 am,
      David Erfle says:

Yes, I am still holding a position and continue to cover the stock in my newsletter.

3. On March 31, 2021 at 10:08 am,
    David says:

Speaking of Novo…looks like they put out an initial PEA on Beatons creek today. Looks like it is being digested. I guess those are supposed to be conservative.

• On March 31, 2021 at 10:32 am,
      Holy Grail says:

GLEN, just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work in here and the friendly atmosphere you try and create and its very thoughtful. My apologies, I haven’t had any time to return comments to anyone besides defending the truth in here and so really sorry to everyone out there you might not want to hear from me anyway .. still it’s a little late now because some of these old forums are going to die out. Like I said maybe you don’t want to hear from me however thank you b, chartster, Joe and anyone else out there sorry I can’t remember some of the names it’s not many. Those that hate me that’s fine I’m not offended by the name calling whatsoever doesn’t bother me. Its irrelevant to the debates and discovering the facts arriving at the truth. Thanks to everyone for your contributions here and all the comments are important. There’s no exceptions because I’m not eliminating anyone that is posting here and if there’s heated debates that’s fine. Not offended by any of it, no hard feelings ever.

• On March 31, 2021 at 10:47 am,
        David says:

It would be nice to spread the word as an opinion rather than as an edict. Might go over better. Most of us don’t mind academic discussions. On the other hand, conflict and aggression is a turn off. Just food for thought. The approach may be significant in achieving acceptance.

4. On March 31, 2021 at 10:57 am,
    Holy Grail says:

David, you have my apologies if you feel that way however opinions and facts are not in the same category. And this is a fact too, no one can please everyone. However, we can accomplish a lot of great things with good judgment and integrity. Sometimes we miss the mark and no one’s perfect. We have to consider that with all debates.

5. On March 31, 2021 at 12:12 pm,
    JustTruth says:

Engulfing candles in many PM stocks. Been buying all week.