David Erfle - Gold Market Commentary – Tue 6 Apr, 2021

What’s driving the rebound in gold, was March a double bottom, and action in the shares

Dave Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky joins us today for a focus on the gold market. We start with the recent rebound in gold and the possible double bottom in March. We also discuss the action in the shares over the past couple days. Big picture it’s all about where the next catalyst will come from the drive the gold market higher.

Click here to visit Dave’s site – the Junior Miner Junky.

View related posts on: ,

Comments:
  1. On April 6, 2021 at 7:29 pm,
    Buzz says:

Senior & junior Obiden scumbag liars drive undervalued asset prices higher? Just a GUESS

2. On April 6, 2021 at 7:39 pm,
  3. On April 6, 2021 at 7:47 pm,

Gold had no fewer than 3 good support-based reasons to turn up where it did:

4. On April 6, 2021 at 8:13 pm,

It’s too soon to call it but there’s a good chance the dollar has turned.

5. On April 6, 2021 at 9:10 pm,

XAU:Gold pierced its 50 week MAs in January and is now breaking out of its very long consolidation…

6. On April 7, 2021 at 5:20 am,
    Dick Tracy says:

The VIX and DSI suggest Stock Market is about to Crash, Boom, Bang, Kapow, and Blow! DT

• On April 7, 2021 at 5:23 am,
      Dick Tracy says:

Say it it isn’t so Joe!

• On April 7, 2021 at 8:44 am,
      Holy Grail says:

YAAAAA BUDDY !!!!

✓Gearing up for the trade of a lifetime.20-100X 🎯 OOMP🚀🚀🚀⬆️👉💸💸💸🏦🏧

(Post was misfiled should be here) instead of down below. No bueno

7. On April 7, 2021 at 6:45 am,
    David says:

Added to Metallic after this morning drill results.

8. On April 7, 2021 at 7:45 am,
    bonzo says:

So far I account for all the buying of WRMCF today. What a thinly traded stock!

9. On April 7, 2021 at 8:40 am,
    Holy Grail says:

YAAAAA BUDDY !!!!

✓Gearing up for the trade of a lifetime.20-100X 🎯 OOMP🚀🚀🚀⬆️👉💸💸💸🏦🏧💯%🏆

• On April 8, 2021 at 7:30 am,

Worldly wisdom………me think…. 🙂

• On April 8, 2021 at 1:14 pm,
        Holy Grail says:

Unfortunately you don’t understand. You very little wisdom there at all. That’s what happens when someone spends most of their time in darkness their conscience gets seared with a hot iron. Their understanding is very limited and myopic.

• On April 8, 2021 at 2:09 pm,

Boastful and Proud…..

• On April 8, 2021 at 2:33 pm,
            Holy Grail says:

You’re full of covetousness. You want to silence me and you want to dominate everything. You’re anxious to dispose of me because on my very first post on this site you were attacking me immediately. I’m just here to represent the truth and of course the facts, that is the truth. I’m not going to reply because this thread is now expired. So you can talk to yourself in here if you want, that’s up to you. Again, your conscience obviously has been seared with a hot iron. I told you what I was doing in here and you’re still being very abusive.

Enjoy the rest of your day if that’s something you can do if that’s even possible.

• On April 8, 2021 at 2:37 pm,

I hope you continue……….There is no way I want to silence you…..
            I am just showing you are a hypocrite……

• On April 8, 2021 at 2:38 pm,

REMEMBER this is an investment page…… thank you….

• On April 8, 2021 at 2:50 pm,
            Holy Grail says:

Jerry, you’re telling me “remember this is an investment page ” and you’re in here using this page for all the wrong reasons. I posted everything was relevant to the investment and you’re changing everything in the investment subject and now you want to call me a hypocrite. In addition to everything else. Talk about a double standard WOW , I don’t have the words anymore, do whatever you want, I’m done here unbelievable !!! The kettle, calling the pot black and you started it. How nice of you Jerry. It’s no wonder you don’t want to do the Great commission it’s all about you.

• On April 8, 2021 at 3:13 pm,

I already told you about the Great commission….you did not listen….END.

10. On April 8, 2021 at 3:35 pm,
    Holy Grail says:

There is no great commission for those that have compassion and empathy for others that do not know the truth. Help them to get on the narrow road and not on the wide path that leads to eternal destruction.

END..you say, you told me regarding the Great commission. Where was that ?? find your post and post it here. All you said that you were going to do a timeline on it the last I heard about it and you were going to try and figure it out basically. What’s their to figure out anyway that’s what I like to know it’s out of compassion and care for others.

Posted here like I said. There’s absolutely nothing that was informative and like I said again it’s about compassion and care for others .. empathy love professing Christians never have..It’s all about them self-centered on their way to eternal punishment lukewarm Christians have no use for any of them only to get them back on the right path. Lukewarm Christians have destroyed the world. We’re supposed to be the example and far from it they’re living sinful lifestyles and living like the devil and also they think they have a license to sin on top of it all.

• On April 9, 2021 at 8:25 am,

Clueless……………NOTICE THE KEY WORDS……. READY …and ASKETH…..
      1 Peter 3:15
      “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:”

• On April 9, 2021 at 10:24 am,
        Holy Grail says:

Jerry, where is this coming from ? I’m not disputing that at all I completely agree. Where is it? that I was disputing it ? I agree with all scripture every single one of them in all the books.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? This is so malicious I have nothing to do with your above comments at all.

I was just referring to the Great commission because you were going to investigate it.

I FOUND YOUR POST AND HERE IT IS BELOW WITH MY REPLY :

On April 8, 2021 at 8:21 am,
        Great Commission………needs a little more explanation.(but not from you).
        I think we will cover this next…..since, there is some LAW involved.
        I am going to do a TIME LINE…..at some point, ….so, there will be more explanation later.

On April 8, 2021 at 10:51 am,
        Holy Grail says:
        Jerry, we don’t need the Great commission to practice empathy for others. However, it’s very important beyond words can describe that’s why the Bible said it’s the Great commission because souls are very very important. In fact, it’s a wisest thing we can do the Bible says.

Although, the true disciple of Jesus Christ doesn’t do it because it’s called the Great commission, they do it out of sincere empathy and compassion for others. Eternal punishments forever and that’s a big deal. Although, most Christians don’t believe in hell anyway and they don’t even believe in the Bible. They’re just professing Christians. We will know them by their fruits. Actions, speaks louder than words. Nothing but lip service out there in the real world with majority of everything.

Whether you want to believe it or not, that’s up to you however this is the truth. It’s not going to do you any good to disagree with me because the Bible is clear on this and it’s also about compassion for others we don’t need to be told. If we do, God Forbid what kind of love is that

Share Your Thoughts:

Name (required):
Email (required):
Comment:
All comments must comply with our Terms of Use.