Matt Geiger, Sean Brodrick, and Chris Ritchie – A focus on investing in resource stocks
Thank you everyone for tuning in to this weekend’s Show. I focus this hour on investing in resource stocks, especially the juniors. Please send me any questions on stocks or anything else you would like help with for your investments. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital kicks off the show with an update on where his fund has been investing and the weighting between resources. We also discuss the recent discovery by Filo Mining.
- Segment 3 – Sean Brodrick, Analyst at Weiss Ratings is up next sharing how he is investing in the inflation trade. We focus on the commodities impacted by this inflation and China’s roll in the bull market.
- Segment 4 – Chris Ritchie, President and CEO of SilverCrest Metals provides a construction and exploration update at the Las Chispas Project, as well as some commentary on the silver sector.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Maple Gold Mines – An overview of the JV with Agnico Eagle and the exploration programs underway at 2 projects
- VOX Royalty – Asset updates focused on the recent exploration success and planned drill programs
- Angold Resources – Recapping recent drill results from the Dorado Project highlighted by 248m at 0.75g/t gold
- Benchmark Metals – A close look into the 100,000 meter drill program commenced at the Lawyer’s Gold and Silver Project
- FPX Nickel – A focus on the new exploration targets at the Decar Nickel District
- District Metals – Initial drill results from the Tomtebo Property in Sweden, yielding high grade zinc and precious metals
- Mountain Boy Minerals – Looking ahead to the drill programs at the American Creek Property and the other assets in the Golden Triangle
- Newcore Gold – Step Out Drill Results Expanding Along Strike, Diamond Drills Testing At Depth, And A Near-term PEA
- Vizsla Silver – Recapping the $60 Million Bought Deal Financing, and New Discoveries at the Panuco Project
- GR Silver Mining – Recent Near-surface Drill Results at the Plomosas Mine Area, Upcoming Resource Estimate, And Future Drill Programs
- Gold Bull Resources – A discussion on why the past drill results may be under reporting the true gold grades
- Group Ten Metals – A Focus on the 10,000 meter drill program at Stillwater West and recent rhodium results
- Kenorland Minerals – Follow up on the recent drill results from the Frotet project highlighted by 90.56g/t Gold over 5.72 meters drill result
- Magna Gold – Production and Exploration Update from 7 Properties in Mexico
- Labrador Gold – Follow up on recent high-grade gold results at the Kingsway Project in Newfoundland