Big Picture Financial Markets – Thoughts on Bonds, Commodities and US Markets
There is no doubt we are in the middle of slow summer trading. However we are seeing some trends in bonds, select US markets sectors, and commodities that need to be watched as we progress through summer. I feature a wide range of generalist guests on this weekend’s show to help us understand where the markets and money flows could go after summer.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. Be sure to listen to all the Daily Editorials and Company Interviews I recorded throughout the week. I hope you all have a great weekend!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show with an extended interview ranging from the bond market, to what the market is telling us about inflation, over to commodities, and finally to US markets. Be sure to pay close attention to how Rick is positioning his clients in the markets. Click here to learn more about Rick’s investment services.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager, is next up to share his strategy for investing in the slow summer period and focusing on the sectors he thinks have the best upside. Click here to keep up to date on Dana’s investment strategies.
- Segment 4 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money report wraps up this weekend’s show with comments on the tech sector and the balance between inflation running hot and yields remaining low. Click here to keep up to date with Mike on Twitter.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Volcanic Gold Mines – Recapping the initial high-grade gold and silver drill results from the Holly Project, in Guatemala
- Maverix Metals – Key asset updates and a look into the royalty portfolio acquired from Pan American Silver
- Scottie Resources – Updating the merger with AUX and the start of the 12,500 meter drill program in the Golden Triangle
- Kodiak Copper – Initial drill results from the 30,000 meter drill program extending copper mineralization strike length to 800 meters
- Nighthawk Gold – A discussion on the Indin Lake Gold Property, 200,000 meter drill program over 2 years, and recent $27 million financing
- KE Report Webinar replay – Northern Vertex Mining – Gold Production Growth with Exploration Upside at the Moss Mine and Hercules Project
- Summa Silver – A silver explorer with two 10,000 meter drill programs on properties in Nevada and New Mexico
- Capella Minerals – updating the auger drilling at the Southern Gold Line Property in Sweden
- Canagold Resources – Focused on the New Polaris Project, with a +1million oz gold resource, and 24,000 meters of drilling underway
- GMG – Announces the Company will build an in-house battery manufacturing plant