Markets and Metals – This Weekend’s Show is all about finding the right investments for resource stocks
Throughout the week we covered the early week volatility in markets and metals. By the end of the week we were back to slow summer trading. So we decided to focus this Weekend’s Show on active investing in resources stocks. Now is the time to re-evaluate all the stocks on your radar to determine if the companies are doing the right work to drive the stock.
Please keep the emails coming. We love hearing about the companies you like and any questions you have for us or management on those companies. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@lkereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – This is an extended interview with Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital. We discuss everything from Matt’s recent positioning of the fund in different resource sectors (and building cash), his thoughts on the prospect generator model, and where he sees the battery metal stocks going from here. Click here to read over Matt’s recent investment letter for MJG Capital.
- Segment 3 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc joins us with a look into the gold and gold stock charts that have his attention. We discuss time frame for the next run in metals and the types of stocks Doc thinks will bounce back first.
- Segment 4 – We end the show with a replay of the interview with Skeena Resources that was posted on Thursday. The Company released the Pre-Feasabilty Study on the Eskay Creek Project that had some very good numbers. Click here to listen to the full interview.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Big Ridge Gold – A comprehensive overview of the Hope Brook Gold Project in Newfoundland and near term catalysts
- Canstar Resources – Exploration updates from the Golden Baie Project, in Newfoundland, including some visible gold showings
- American Pacific Mining – Recapping initial exploration results at the Madison Copper-Gold Project in partnership with Rio Tinto
- Endeavour Silver – Silver Mines now back running smoothly – Operational, Development, and Exploration Updates from Mexico
- Visionary Gold – A look at the upcoming drill program at the Wolf Gold Project, in Wyoming
- Bonterra Resources – Completion Of the Earn-in Option At The Duke Property, and Exploration Updates for the Gladiator and Barry Projects
- Heliostar Metals – Update On The 2021 Exploration Program at the Apollo Target on the Unga Property, Alaska
- Integra Resources – A comprehensive update on the 20,000 meter drill program and PFS planned for year end
- Gold Bull Resources – Exploration Update from the Sandman Property focused at the North Hill and Silica Ridge Prospects
- Newcore Gold – Highest-Grade Gold Drill Interval To Date At the Boin Gold Deposit on the Enchi Gold Project
- Westhaven Gold – Comprehensive Exploration Update at The Shovelnose Property With 3 Rigs On Site
- Mountain Boy Minerals – A focus on the drill program starting at the American Creek Project and the key targets to be drilled