Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – A Focus On Inflation Into 2022
This week was dominated by inflation data that surprised to the upside. CPI was reported at 6.2% and most importantly showed a re-acceleration. We saw precious metals continue to move higher along with the stocks, the US Dollar also continued to rise, and US Markets ended the week pretty much flat. The question is, will inflation continue to rise…
On this Weekend’s Show we feature 2 extended segments with Mike Larson and Jeff Christian. We have both weigh in on the inflation data and projections metals into 2022.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing all your thoughts on the markets and companies we interviewed during the week.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report kicks off this Weekend’s Show with a focus on inflation which he states is running at levels not seen in 39 years. We discuss how this impacts the gold trade and bond market.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group wraps up the show with a discussion on investment demand for precious metals. We also discuss Jeff’s outlook for inflation through 2022 and the recent M&A transactions in the gold sector.
Exclusive Company Interviews From This Week
- Benchmark Metals – High-Grade Gold Drill Results From the Cliff Creek Zone, at the Lawyers Gold and Silver Project
- Silver Sands Resources – A Discussion on the Phase 3 Drill Program at the Virginia Silver Project, Argentina
- Tarachi Gold – Update On Test Work At Magistral Leading To An Upcoming PEA
- Integra Resources – Exploration Update From the Florida Mountain Deposit
- American Pacific Mining – A Broad Exploration Update – Drilling Starting at the Gooseberry Silver Project and Sample Results from the Madison Project
- Video Update – Eskay Mining – Quinton Hennigh and John DeDecker Recap High-Grade Gold Drill Results from the Consolidated Eskay Property
- Tier One Silver – Drill Results From the Curibaya Project Hit Silver Mineralization and Guild Ongoing Drilling
- Golden Minerals – The First Profitable Quarter Of Production From The Rodeo Mine
- Scottie Resources – More High-Grade Gold Results Extending The Strike Length Of The Blueberry Zone
- New Age Metals Update On Work Towards River Valley Palladium PFS And Exploration On Other PGM And Lithium Projects
- Colibri Resources – 10,000 Meter Drill Program Starting at the Evelyn Gold Project and Exploration Work at the Pilar Project
- Mountain Boy Minerals – Drill Results From The American Creek Project and Sample Results From The Theia Project
- Gold Mountain Mining Has Received Permits, Is Mining Towards Production, And Awaiting Assays From the 13,000 Meter Drill Program