Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Attractive Post-Tax Loss Selling Resource Stocks and Macro Market, USD, and Gold Comments
Welcome to the second to last KER Weekend Show of 2021! It’s been a wild year and for gold investors one that will be good to put behind them.
On this Weekend’s Show we start with Robert Sinn, AKA Goldfinder, sharing individual resource stocks he thinks have sold off too much into the end of the year. We then get Rick Bensignor’s thoughts on US markets, USD, gold, and Bitcoin.
Please keep in touch with us by emailing Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Robert Sinn, AKA Goldfinger, kicks off the show by highlighting the resource juniors he likes post tax loss selling season. The stocks mentioned are: Elevation Gold Mining, AnGold Resources, Outback Goldfields, and Vanstar Mining Resources.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor, Founder of Bensignor Investment Strategies wraps up the show by sharing his outlook into next year for US Markets, credit spreads, the USD, Bitcoin and Gold.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Calibre Mining – Comprehensive Operations, Exploration, And Acquisition Update
- Newcore Gold – A Summary Of The Key News Events From The 1.4Million Oz Enchi Gold Property And A Look Into 2022
- Skeena Resources – Video Update – Exploration Update and More Information On The Albino Tailing Facility
- Montage Gold – 60,000 Meter Drill Program In 2021 Leads To 4.3 Million Ounce Indicated Resource At Kone Gold Project
- FPX Nickel – More Information On The Pilot-Scale Metallurgical Test Results That Showed Better Recoveries Than Past Smaller Scale Tests
- US Gold Corp Recap Of The CK Gold Project PFS And Promising Maiden Drill Program At Maggie Creek
- Gold Mountain The Elk Gold Property Grows To Over 1 Million Ounces In Updated Mineral Resource Estimate
- Aurion Resources – Recapping Drill Results From The Helmi Discovery Extending The Strike Length To 1.3km