Weekend Show – Rick Bensignor and Marc Chandler – Making Sense Of The All The Market Weakness To End The Week
Well, that was a very bad way to end the week for all investors. It seemed like nothing was safe from the selloff that started on Thursday and continued on Friday. I focus the whole show with two guests on the weakness in US markets, bonds, gold and PM stocks.
Please keep in touch with us through email. We love hearing your thoughts on the markets, metals and companies you think we should feature on the show.
- Segment 1-3 – This is an extended segment with Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies. Rick kicks off the show by sharing why his trading strategy is now to sell the bounces and cut the lagging stocks. We discuss US markets (which individual sectors he is long), gold and gold stocks as well as commodities broadly. Click here to learn more about Rick’s investment letters.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx joins wraps up the show with a focus on the currency markets and what they are telling us about future Fed policy. We also look at the bond market where yields have exploded higher in the past 2 months. Click here to follow Marc on his blog – Marc To Market.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- GR Silver Mining – Growth Plans This Year Building Off The Resource And New Discoveries
- Libero Copper & Gold – More Information On The Initial Drill Results From Mocoa Yielding 443 meters of 0.74% CuEq
- Novo Resources – Answering Your Questions On Operations, Management Changes and Selling Of New Found Shares
- Gold Bull Resource – Drill Results At The Sandman Project hit Long Intercepts Of >1g/t and High Grade Gold Of 13g/t
- Allied Copper – Outlining Drill Plans For All 3 Company Projects In Nevada and Colorado
- Labrador Gold – More Information On A New Discovery, Midway, On The Kingsway Project In Newfoundland
- Newcore Gold – Expanding The New Tokosea Discovery With Large Step Out Drill Results
- KORE Mining – A Look Ahead To Exploration Plans And Permitting Updates At The Imperial and Long Valley Projects In California