Commenting on the Korelin Economics Report is a privilege, not a right. Your ability to comment may be disabled (for any number of days, weeks, or months) and your comments deleted if you post malicious comments, spam, or disruptive trolling.
Please follow these simple guidelines:
1) No horseplay of any kind.
2) Be nice.
3) Be helpful.
4) Give more than you take.
5) Wait at least 20 minutes after eating before posting comments or starting threads.
6) Treat others the way you like to be treated.
7) Confine all controversial topics and discussions to their designated forum.
8) If you stay on this site longer than 6 hours, seek immediate medical attention.
11) Have fun and be respectful. Share quality information. This site is about and for you.