Hour 1 – Trade vs US Markets and Comments On Specific Metals Stocks
It was a week dominated by trade and tariff talk. As Friday hit we saw additional tariffs implemented on good from China as a deal was not reached. This continues to be the overwhelming story for investors as the lack of clarity is keeping everyone guessing as to how this will all play out.
Be sure to go back and listen to the daily editorials focusing on the trade issue as well as the company interviews (there were a lot of them this week) that were posted on the site.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx recaps the trade news and market reaction throughout the week. We also look at the pullback in the USD this week.
- Segment 2 – Dana Lyons weighs in on the buy the dip mentality for the US markets and the sectors that could add a boost to the broad averages.
- Segment 3 – I switch the focus to the resource sector with John Kaiser, Founder of Kaiser Research. We look into three stocks that have drill programs this year following up on positive results from last year.
- Segment 4 – Erik Wetterling, Founder of The Hedgeless Horseman wraps up the first hour with comments on how he is managing his portfolio in this sideways metals market.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Lion One Metals – Near Term Production and New Exploration Potential
- Anaconda Mining – Updates On Q1 Positive Cash Flow and High Grade Drill Results From The Argle Deposit
- Maple Gold Mines – Testing New Exploration Targets This Year
- Osisko Metals – Updates On The Bathurst Exploration Program, High Grade Results From Pine Point, and OTCQX Listing
- First Cobalt – Updates on the refinery startup and answering your questions