Hour 1 – What’s Driving The Continued Move Into Safe Haven Assets
It was quite the end to the week for trade and markets. New tariffs on Mexico and more tensions with China put pressure on equity markets and drop up safe haven assets. We cover all of these topics in the first hour of the show.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I am happy to discuss and reach out to any companies and guest that you are interested in.
- Segment 1 – An extended conversation with Axel Merk, President of Merk Investments. We discuss everything from US/China trade war, inflation, and what the bond market is telling us about the next Fed move.
- Segment 2 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx provides his thoughts on the new tariffs on Mexico. We also look ahead to next week and the news that will drive markets.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari was just on site visits for Novo Resources and Irving Resources. He shares his thoughts on these stocks as well as an arbitrage opportunity that he is investing in.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of The Schachter Report has been calling for this pullback in oil. He updated us on his targets and areas of opportunity coming up.
Exclusive Company Interview This Week
- Sun Metals – Drilling For High-Grade Copper In BC
- Riverside Resources – Answering Your Questions On The BHP Exploration Agreement
- First Cobalt – Refinery News – Glencore to Support Restart and Possible Doubling Of Capacity
- Great Bear Resources – More Information On A New High Grade Gold Discovery
- Novo Resources – Updates on Karratha, Beatons Creek, and Egina