Hour 1 – Making Sense Of Risk On and Risk Off Testing Highs
We are not half way through 2019 and we are seeing US markets near all time highs, yields closing in on historical lows, and gold breaking to 6 year highs. In the first hour we try to make sense of it all. Plus we have some comments on gold stocks and the oil market.
Happy Canada Day to all our listeners up north and a happy 4th of July to everyone in the US.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Extended Segment – Rick Bensignor, Founder of Bensignor Investment Strategies weighs in on the US markets, treasuries, and gold.
- Segment 2 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx thinks we are at peak easing expectations and this could all play into the bigger picture for stocks.
- Segment 3 – Sean Brodrick, Editor over at Weiss Ratings shares what he looks for in gold stocks and cannabis stocks.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of the Schachter Energy Report updates us on his trading strategy for oil and oil stocks.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Comments This Week
- Riverside Resources – More information on the acquisition of 5 properties in Mexico
- Crystal Lake Mining – An Overview of this new exploration Company in the Golden Triangle