Hour 1 – Featuring Axel Merk, Mike Larson, and an update from Auryn Resources
It was another volatile week for US stocks but the real standout was the continued fall in yields and a quick inversion of the 10year/2year yield curve. Recession fears are on the minds of traders which is helping the safe assets garner a buy. We focus a lot on yields in this hour and also get an update from Auryn Resources.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments kicks off the show with a comprehensive look at the markets. Take note of what Axel says regarding money flows into risk off assets being more a hedge right now.
- Segment 3 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report focuses on the falling yields in the US. We discuss what this means for the Fed and why he continues to like defensive stocks.
- Segment 4 – Ivan Bebek, Executive Chairman of Auryn Resources provides a full update and answers your questions on the status of the properties in Peru. We also discuss the work just completed at Committee Bay and the possibility of an asset.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Comments on the Uranium sector from the Sprott Conference . – UEC
- Novo Resources – A Closer Look At The First Egina Trench Results