Hour 1 – This hour is for the metals investor including significant company updates
Considering how boring the precious metals prices are currently it was a very busy of company interviews. This hour of the weekend show is no different as I feature two significant news releases.
Be sure to check out the interviews from the week and all the company updates, linked below.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx kicks off the show with a recap of the major market moves this week. We discuss the ECB statement, another +2% drop in the S&P, and the factors continuing to push base metals higher. Click here to visit Marc’s fee blog.
- Segment 2 – David Erfle is next up and turns our focus to the precious metals. We discuss the recent trading action in gold and silver and where David sees prices move over the next few months. We then dive into a recent report David released on Bunker Hill Mining. Click here to learn more about David’s newsletter.
- Segment 3 – O3 Mining (TSX.V:OIII) released news this week on a PEA for the Marban Project. Jose Viszquerra, President and CEO of O3 joins me for further comments on the PEA and the key numbers that investors are focusing on. We also discuss the current drill programs ongoing. Click here to read over the full PEA news-release.
- Segment 4 – Mike Konnert, President and CEO of Vizsla Resources (TSX.V:VZLA – OTCQB:VIZSF) wraps up the show by recapping the 3 high grade silver discoveries the Company has made in the past month. Click here for a summary of the recent news releases out of Vizsla.
The next KE Report webinar is on September 22nd at 1:15pm PDT. I will be featuring Eclipse Gold Mining and Brian Leni will be joining us for his comments on investing in the gold market. This is a great opportunity to learn more about this exploration company focused on the Hercules Gold Project in Nevada and ask whatever questions you have.
Click here to sign up for free. And be sure to send me your questions regarding Eclipse Gold Mining to Fleck@kereport.com.
Exclusive Company updates This Week
- AbraPlata Resources – Recapping lots of news from August and recent exploration drill results
- Novamera update – The new narrow vein mining method, Sustainable Mining by Drilling is being tested in the field
- District Metals – Recapping the work ongoing that is moving toward drilling at the Tomtebo Property in Sweden
- Lion One Metals – A comprehensive look at the high-grade gold results from the wedge hole at the Tuvatu Project
- Libero Copper and Gold – Introducing this copper and gold explorer with drilling ongoing in the Golden Triangle and upcoming in Columbia
- Adventus Mining – 3 drill programs underway with an exploration focus and more information on the CanStar deal in Newfoundland