Hour 1 – A fund manager, a broker, and a generalist share how they view junior metals stocks and US markets
This week I switch up the slow of the weekend show and start with resource stock investing and wrap up with the generalists and broad markets. I chat with a resource fund manager and exploration focused focused broker about what they are looking to invest in. For the generalist and broad market comments I chat with a well known Managing Partner of an FX Trading Firm.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital kicks off the show with an extended segment focused on investing in junior resource stocks and where his fund is investing right now. Click here to learn more about MJG Capital.
- Segment 3 – Steve Todoruk, Investment Executive at Sprott Global is up next with comments on the new Atlantic Canada area play, how to view stocks that have private placement shares coming free trading, and majors divesting non-core assets. If you want Steve’s comment on any of your stocks his email is STodoruk@sprottglobal.com
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx wraps up the show by outlining 3 issues investors need to be aware of. These include technical patterns in US markets, how yields are trading, and the funding package from the US government that is inevitably going to happen. Click here to visit Marc’s daily blog.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Novo Resources – Answering your questions ranging from growth potential at Beatons Creek, production questions, and investment updates
- Palamina Corp – Updating a new gold zone at the Coasa Property, permit progress, and new Directors
- IsoEnergy – Following up on step-out drill results yielding 48.8% U3O8 over 5.0m
- Erik Wetterling – A couple comments on Eskay Mining, Lion One Metals, and District Metals