Markets and Metals -Topics this week include Inflation, a Commodities Super Cycle, and Battery Metal Stocks
On this weekend’s show I take a step back from the precious metals (I covered PMs a lot during the week) and discuss big picture themes that are gaining attentions. Since inflation was a key topic in 2020 which has continued into this year. I then have a discussion on the possibility of a commodity super cycle either underway or about to start. I wrap up the show with a look into the battery and EV metal markets and drive down in to what to be aware of in the smaller stocks.
I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show. Be sure to check out all the Daily Editorials from the past week and please keep the emails coming. I love hearing from all of you. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakly Advisory Group kicks off the show with an extended discussion on inflation and yields. Peter shares where he thinks inflation is heading this year and why the bond market will be critical to watch as long dated yields continue to rise. Click here to visit Peter’s blog – The Boock Report.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chanlder, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx is next up with his thoughts on a commodity super cycle. Marc is more a currency analyst so we relate moves in the currency markets to outline where he sees this all progressing. Click here to visit Marc’s blog – Marc To Market.
- Segment 4 – Steve Todoruk, Investment Executive and Geologist at Sprott Global Resource Investments wraps up the show by focusing on the battery (and EV) metals in terms of smaller cap stocks. This sector has been screaming higher but it’s important to understand a couple key aspects to look for in stocks. If you have any company questions for Steve he has offered his email address so you can contact him – STodoruk@sprottglobal.com.
Exclusive Company Interview and Updates This Week
- A Broad introduction to the Metallic Group of Companies – Metallic Minerals, Group Ten Metals, and Granite Creek Copper
- Enduro Metals – Follow up on the drill results today and the comment of “Evidence Mounting for a Large-Scale Gold System
- GR Silver Mining – Recapping the recent high grade silver and gold drill results at the Plomosas Project
- AUX Resources – High Grade Gold Drill Results From the Georgia Project in the Golden Triangle
- Novo Resources – Beatons Creek Production Update and Answering Your Wide Ranging Questions
- AbraPlata Resource – recapping the drilling 2020 and the ongoing exploration plans for 2021
- A new contributor to the site – Doc Jones shares his thoughts on Tarachi Gold