Fund Managers discuss the markets and metals
On this weekend’s show I spend the full hour with Fund Managers Adrian Day and Dana Lyons. We start with precious metals then move to the US equity markets.
Please let me know your thoughts on any of the Editorials from the week and on the companies I’ve interviewed. I really value all of your thoughts and questions. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
Upcoming Webinar – April 28th @ 11pm PDT (2pm EDT) – Royalty Roundtable featuring some of the top mid-tier royalty companies in the sector. We will focus on investing in the royalty sector. If you have any royalty investments or are curious about what to look for in royalty companies you will want to sing up and tune in. It’s free and we will be taking your questions.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Extended Segments – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and manager of the Euro Pacific Gold Fund, kicks off the show with an in depth look at the precious metals sector. We discuss the action in gold, health of the miners, and when M&A will pick up.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Dana Lyons is up next with a focus on the US Equity Markets. After some weakness to start the week the markets bounced back to end strongly. Dana shares what his models are telling him and where he sees the most opportunity.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Nomad Royalty – Royalty portfolio overview, including 7 producing royalties, and US$29.9 million in revenue from 2020
- Electric Royalties – Recapping the recent funding deal with Sprott Resource Streaming and Royalty
- ValOre Metals – A focus on the 8,000 meter at the Pedra Branca Property in Brazil
- Forum Energy Metals – Drilling at 3 Projects this year, 2 with large partners and 1 fully owned by the Company
- Golden Minerals – Small scale production in Mexico started this year with other production and exploration properties
- Fury Gold Mines – Follow up on high grade gold results expanding on the mineralization at the Eau Claire Property
- Exploits Discovery – A focus on the upcoming 12,000meter drill program at 5 targets in Newfoundland
- Mammoth Resources – Surface work results progressing toward a drill program at the Tenoriba Project in Mexico
- Webinar Replay- Aztec Minerals – Upcoming Exploration at both the Tombstone and Cervantes Properties
- Northern Vertex Mining – Recapping Q1 Production results and upcoming exploration at both the Moss Mine and Hercules Project
- FPX Nickel – A broad update on Decar Project – One of the largest undeveloped Nickel deposits in the world with new exploration targets