Rick Bensignor, Dana Lyons – Finding the investing sweet spots in markets and commodities
It was a strong weekly close for US markets and commodities broadly. On this weekend’s show I focus on the sectors that are outperforming and which areas have more upside.
Please go back through the week and listen to all the Daily Editorials and Company Updates that we posted. It was another busy week. I love all the follow up questions for the guests and companies I interviewed. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensginor Investment Strategies is back to provide his outlook for US markets, commodities and cryptocurrencies. Be sure to listen to his comments on the types of investors that are in the crypto space.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager joins me to share the sectors that he sees opportunity in and those that are topping. We focus on value sectors and different commodities.
- Segment 4 – Marcio Fonseca, President and CEO of GR Silver Mining (TSX.V:GRSL & OTCQB:GRSLF) wraps up the show with an update on the recent high grade drill results from the Plomosas Silver Project and the work planned at the San Marcial Project, that is now 100% owned by the Company.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Baru Gold – Small scale gold production and 35,000 meters of drilling all coming in the near term at the Sangihe Property
- Organto Foods – Recapping financial results from 2020 showing over a 200% increase in revenue and a couple new supply agreements
- Tier One Silver – A discussion on the upcoming drill program at the Curibaya Project and when the stock will be trading
- Gold Bull Resources – Visible gold found in recent drilling at the Sandman Property
- Graphene Manufacturing Group – News on the development of Graphene Aluminum-ion batteries partnered with The University of Queensland
- Novo Resources – Answering your questions on the current mining at Beatons Creek, recent financing, and upcoming drilling
- Excellon Resources – High grade silver results from the Platosa Property and upcoming drill plans at Oakley, Killgore, and Silver City
- Kuya Silver – Updates on the exploration plans at both the Bethania Silver Mine and Silver Kings Property
- Aurcana Silver – Construction and exploration updates from the Revenue Virginius Mine
- Vox Royalty – Recapping Q1 revenue and near term growth from the royalty portfolio
- TraceSafe – Full overview of the product and technology lineup, updates on Revenue, and strategic partnerships with well knows companies and events
- Calibre Mining Corp – Q1 Financial Results, Resource Expansion, Growth In The Hub And Spoke Mining Strategy, And Aggressive Exploration With 15 Drill Rigs plus a Rio Tinto JV
- Silver Viper Minerals – Updates on the Maiden gold-Silver Resource at the La Virgina Project in Mexico, Growth of the El Rubi Zone, and exploration plans
- US Gold Corp – Updating the Summer work program at the CK Gold Project with a focus on the PFS scheduled for mid this year followed by a bankable Feasibility
- Granite Creek Copper – Kicking off the 10,000 meter exploration program to expand resources at the Carmacks Copper-Gold-Silver Project in Yukon