Recapping the Fed statement, commodity selloff, and where the best investment opportunities are right now
This was a wild week in the markets dominated by the selloff in commodities, especially gold, on the back of the Fed statement and increased market volatility. I feature 2 well known guests this week in extended segments so we can dive into what happened and where the opportunities are.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hear all your thoughts on the companies I feature during the week and what you are liking out there. Also a very Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads tuning in!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and Manager of The Euro Pacific Gold Fund joins me to break down gold’s correction of over $100 this week and the gold stocks reaction. Adrian also shares some of his preferred investments in the gold sector.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies wraps up the show with an extended segment ranging from US Markets, the US Dollar, Bonds, and Commodities.
There are a lot of webinars coming up so stay tuned. The next webinar is Wednesday at 12-noon PT. I will be hosting TriStar Gold. Nick Appleyard, President and CEO of TriStar will joins me to recap the Castelo de Sonhos Project in Brazil and the work that is planned to de-risk (through a Pre-Feasabilty Study) and grow the current 2.2million oz gold deposit (indicated and inferred).
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Dolly Varden Silver – A dive into the 10,000 meter drill program at the Dolly Varden Silver project, Golden Triangle
- Metallic Minerals – Commencing a 10,000 meter drill program at the Keno Project, in Yukon
- Mammoth Resources – Updates On The Recent Capital Raise, Ground Work & Geophysics, And Upcoming Drill Program
- Mantaro Silver – Introducing this new silver explorer in Peru with a 7,500meter planned at the Santas Gloria Project
- FPX Nickel – A discussion on the Baptiste Deposit possibly being the first large-scale carbon neutral operation
- Mako Mining – Operations and Exploration Update from the San Albino and Las Conchitas Properties
- Bluestone Resources – Results From the Recent Infill Drill Program Preparing For the Resource Update and Feasibility Study
- Signature Resources – Initial drill results from the Lingman Lake Gold Property and a look ahead to a much larger
- Awale Resources – Follow up on recent drill results from the Charger Prospect on the Odienné Project
- Heliostar Metals – A dive into the initial drill results from the Unga Project yielding 88.3g/t gold over 3 meters
- Blackwolf Gold and Copper – A focus on the advanced stage Niblack Project in Alaska with a drill program ongoing
- New Age Metals – An introduction to this exploration company focused on Platinum Group Metals and Lithium
- Labrador Gold – More information on the increased 50,000 meter drill program at the Kingsway Project, Newfoundland