Markets and Metals – Fund Managers and a Technical Trader share insights on the markets and metals
On this Weekend’s Show I feature a couple Fund Managers, Matt Geiger and Axel Merk, as well as our in-house technical trader Doc! We focus a lot on the volatility in commodities this week and the rebound in precious metals. Volatility has crept into all the markets for Q4 and looks to continue through the end of this year.
Please keep the emails coming. We love hearing all your thoughts on the companies we interview on the show and what you all think of the new website. We are still making some tweaks so please let us know what else you would like to see. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital kicks off the show by sharing his thoughts on the rebound in the gold and silver stocks. We also discuss his outlook for uranium stocks and why he has been buying a phosphate company.
- Segment 3 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments focuses on currencies and the future direction of the US Dollar. This ties into commodities broadly with a focus on copper, oil, and gold. Finally central banks and Fed policy are discussed as it greatly impacts where markets go in 2022.
- Segment 4 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc wraps up the show by looking at the longer term charts for gold and GDX. He also shares some of the companies he has been buying and what his strategy is for trading this bounce in the metals stocks.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Scottie Resources – High-Grade results announced from the 14,500meter drill program at the Scottie Gold Mine and Georgia Project in the Golden Triangle
- Elemental Royalties – Steady State Production announced at the Company’s flagship royalty, Karlawinda
- E2Gold – Introducing this exploration Company focused on the Hawkins Project in Ontario
- Vizsla Silver – Recapping the spin-out of Vizsla Copper and an update on 10 drill turning at the Panuco Project
- Minera Alamos – 3 Project Updates With a Focus on The Production Ramp Up at The Santana Gold Mine
- Skeena Resources – Hochschild Mining option agreement for 60% of the Snip Property
- Gold Bull Resources – Metallurgical Recoveries from the Sandman Project and an overview of the upcoming drill program