Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – US Market Insights, The Kinross-Great Bear Deal, and Other Resource Stocks To Watch
On this Weekend’s Show we feature Dana Lyons, Dave Erfle, and Sean Brodrick. Since most markets this week were fairly flat we focus on outlooks into next year and the key catalysts to watch as well as stocks that each guests likes.
Please go back through the week and listen to the Daily Editorials and Company Updates. We love hearing your thoughts on the guest we feature and any questions you have on the markets or companies we interviewed this week. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
We hope you all have a great weekend!
- Segment 1 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share website kicks off the show by sharing his out look for the US markets and his positioning in certain sectors as well as the precious metals. Click here to visit the Lyons Share website.
- Segment 2 – Dave Erfle, Founder and Editor of The Junior Mining Junky switches our focus to the big M&A transaction this week with Kinross acquiring Great Bear Resources for C$1.8billion. We also discuss the lack of a move in gold and gold stocks on the back of the hit inflation number on Friday. Click here to visit the Junior Mining Junky website.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Sean Brodrick, Editor over the Wealth Wave website and Natural Resource Analyst at Weiss Ratings wraps up the show with a focus on a wide range of commodity sectors. We start with energy, move to battery metals, and base metals. There are a wide range of stocks Sean shares so listen closely. If you miss a name of a stock please email us. Click here to visit the Wealth wave website.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Metallic Minerals – Exploration Update At The Keno Silver Project, La Plata, And Australia Creek
- GR Silver Mining – Recapping The Discovery At The Loma Dorada Target and Where The 7 Drills On Site Are Turning
- Libero Copper and Gold – A Focus On The Mocoa Project, A Large Resource With Surface Access and Land Use Agreements Now Signed
- Timberline Resources – More Information on the High-Grade Oxide Gold Sample Results At The Oswego Target, Eureka Project
- Enduro Metals – Final Share Payment Made For The Newmount Lake Project Plus An Exploration Update
- E2Gold Exploration Update Along The McKinnon Zone At The Hawkins Property
- Nickle Creek Platinum – Recapping The 2021 Exploration Results Focused On Near Surface High-Grade Mineralization
- Ophir Gold – Follow Up On The Initial Drill Results Yielding 13.02 g/t Gold and 46.6 g/t Silver over 7.4 m at the Breccia Gold Property, Idaho
- Dolly Varden To Acquire Homestake Ridge Gold-Silver Project From Fury Gold Mines
- Aztec Minerals – An Overview Of The Exploration Upside At The Tombstone Project and Cervantes Project
- Sailfish Royalty Corp – An Introduction To The Key Assets And Value Drivers
- Tristar Gold – Recapping The Key News Of This Year, Including The PFS, And A Look Ahead To Next Year’s Catalysts
- Nomad Royalty Unpacks Two New Cornerstone Gold Streaming Transactions And Q3 Financials