Weekend Show – A Focus On Commodities And Stocks That Are In Uptrends
Thanks for taking time out of your Easter long weekend to listen to this Weekend’s Show! We focus on commodities and a couple PM stocks that are trending higher. With more money flowing into PM stocks this week we feature a couple companies that are at different stages but both putting out good news.
This year has been a huge shift in terms of where money is flowing. Growth is out while defensive stocks and commodities are in.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing your thoughts on the markets and companies!
- Segment 1 – This is an extended segment with Fund Manager Dana Lyons. We isolate the sectors Dana is playing on the long side and what he is shorting. Dana has pivoted perfectly which these markets. It’s interesting to see what he likes now is quite different from a couple years ago. Click here to learn more about what Dana is trading at the Lyons Share website.
- Segment 2 and 3 – Chris Ritchie, President of SilverCrest Metals (TSX:SIL – NYSE:SILV) joins us to provide an update on the construction of the mine at the Las Chispas Project in Mexico. Soon to be in production this is one of the best known advanced stage Company’s in the silver sector. We also discuss the recent drill results from the Le Picacho Project, 85Km away from the Las Chispas Project. Click here to read over the SilverCrest Corporate Presentation noting slide 14 that we discuss in the interview.
- Segment 4 – Aztec Minerals (TSX.V:AZT – OTCQB:AZZTF) released drill results from the Cervantes Project in Mexico last week that drove the stock higher on big volume. We have Simon Dyakowski, President and CEO of Aztec Minerals elaborate on these results and what it means for moving the Project forward. Click here to visit the Aztec website and read over the news release.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Capella Minerals – A New Acquisition Of An Advanced Stage Copper-Zinc-Cobalt Project In Norway
- Metallic Minerals – Exploration Update On All 3 Company Projects
- Visionary Gold – New High-Grade Gold and Copper Target With Drilling Starting Soon In Wyoming
- Nomad Royalty – A Review Of A Solid 2021, Great Start In Q1 Of 2022, And Royalty Partner Updates
- Mammoth Resources – Exploration Update At The Tenoriba Project
- Golden Shield Resources – Introducing This New Exploration Company Focused In Guyana With 3 Drill Ready Projects
- Benchmark Metals – Discussing Drill Results From The Dukes Zone, 51 meters of 3.71g/t AuEq And A Look Ahead To The Updated Resource
- Thor Explorations – Q1 Production And Operations Report And Exploration Update
- Mantaro Precious Metals – Insights On The First Drill Program Starting Soon At Golden Hill, in Bolivia
- Arizona Sonoran Copper – A New Copper Company With An Advanced Asset In Arizona With A Pathway To Production
- Libero Copper & Gold – An Update On The Initial Hole At The Macoa Project, Now Extended To 1,200 Meters
With gold at its current price of $1950, then silver should be $130. I be happy with that.
Did something happen to Jamie Dimon?
Yeah, he made 1.6 billion sitting on his butt as a director of The Federal Reserve Bank Of New York.💋 DT
Price Quality : https://tinyurl.com/yc794bru
BLM Resumes Oil & Gas Leasing!
OIH Rocket Liftoff?
Next week I think we shall see The MOMO traders start to enter the commodity markets, zinc looks like it is being set up for a short SQUEEEEEEEEZE. Love that volatility! DT
Yeah the action in Zinc lately has been interesting to see develop, and it should be a healthy input for many polymetallic producers and developers.
Happy Easter everyone…..thanks as always from all contributors
Here’s a nice interview on kodiak
Keep up the charts Matthew. I’m primed for the big silver move.
Anyone looking at phosphate plays, I highly suggest looking at DAN. Yes I own so might be biased but technically and fundamentally everything is set for a bigger mover than it’s already done. I’m really enjoying being in these plays that are setting new 52 week highs. They always have more than one new high on these moves.
CXM:AX has sold forward 70% of their production for the next three years.
Not sure if that’s a positive or negative these days….. prices will probably stabilize at some point but right now the environment is still there for higher prices
Lately I have had a few stocks really move but I’m fed up with Dolly Varden and Group Ten. The timer is running out with so many other great plays that are really moving. DT
I hear you DT ….I sold my group ten to get into osisko metals and happy I did…another stock hitting 52 week high and trending higher. Can always go back to group ten hopefully before it gets bought out
I have half of Group Ten that I had a couple of months ago. It was worked back into the low .30 cent range again. The only reason I haven’t dumped it is because they have what the “world of electric” needs and nothing else of mine except Petrus has moved lately.
Libero and Fireweed have started a move. Also, Osisko Metals as mentioned above.
The regular posters here that aren’t here this weekend, you know who you are, must be busy with “The Honey Do List”. I’m sorry dear, I will hop to it right away! LOL!😍 DT
For those who missed this video in December and are interested, here’s Crescat Capital’s Tavi Costa with Quinton Hennigh to discuss Brixton Metals…
-Crescat Capital took a significant position in Brixton several months ago.
-This is going to be Brixton’s busiest year in its 10 year history since more money will be spent this year than any previous year.
Brixton looks poised to outperform very soon. As you mentioned they now have plenty of money and are well funded to put the pedal to the metal and really fast track there exploration and drilling ahead of schedule from previous opening seasons. CEO mentioned priority to get to development within the largest bull market in history.
Will be an interesting race between brixton and Kootenay……I like Kootenay better for the first half with brixton charging back in the 2nd half
Kootenay is a great play on rising silver because of its large and already 43-101 compliant assets in the ground while Brixton has massive exploration potential across multiple properties and metals. Kootenay is more likely to move up predictably as silver moves while Brixton has a greater chance at explosive upside based on drill results though Kootenay has that potential too. Brixton’s current valuation has more subjective than objective support so it might be safe to say that it is more expensive than Kootenay but I wouldn’t bet on lower prices from here.
KTN priced in silver made an all-time low last month…
This is not investment advice so do what you will with it. Large cap producers and royalty companies imo have topped here. This does not mean they won’t fair well going forward, it means mid cap, developers and explorers are about to embark on a ride which is going to rapidly take them much higher and in short session.
Of course this all comes in line with my before the year end statement that the bull would not dip or crash but contrary to that it would be a heck of a year with a “ mini” pause possibly mid year but continued upward motion into November. I have slightly moved forward that outline. Meaning a larger correction would come in between November-January things can change down there road. For now enjoy what’s coming and thank Matthew for kindly and graciously giving you a cycle trend from 2015 if anyone was listening out there.
Lastly to some of us Scorpio gold holders, I can’t say this month with 100% but within the 1-3 month period we are going to have what I expect one of the largest volume candles in recent history with Scorpio. It’s painted in the charts and it’s coming soon.
Good luck to all!
Nice to see you commenting again Glen…. Yes we are eager to make some big cash on the PM’s going forward from here.
Yes, good to see you Glenster!
Monday Open: All mining futures green. My account: some up some down….difference without EMO was $180. Same algo on another day.
Today is likely to mark a high for BOIL…
Even though the price of zinc has been rising now close to $2 per LB. the cost of energy to smelt zinc is so high that the zinc smelters can’t afford to smelt the zinc sent to them by the producers. This will have a knock off effect on the silver market. Most silver comes as a by product of zinc and copper base metal miners. It will put a premium on the price of silver as more and more smelters shut down. This is particularly true of European smelters.
Traditionally silver has traded at a 15 to 1 ratio to gold. Silver is the monetary metal of the lower and middle classes. Eventually Silver will revert to it’s mean and if gold is selling at $3000 an ounce Silver will be at $200 an ounce. Silver has a lot more room to run than it’s peers. DT