Weekend Show – A Focus On Commodities And Stocks That Are In Uptrends
Thanks for taking time out of your Easter long weekend to listen to this Weekend’s Show! We focus on commodities and a couple PM stocks that are trending higher. With more money flowing into PM stocks this week we feature a couple companies that are at different stages but both putting out good news.
This year has been a huge shift in terms of where money is flowing. Growth is out while defensive stocks and commodities are in.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing your thoughts on the markets and companies!
- Segment 1 – This is an extended segment with Fund Manager Dana Lyons. We isolate the sectors Dana is playing on the long side and what he is shorting. Dana has pivoted perfectly which these markets. It’s interesting to see what he likes now is quite different from a couple years ago. Click here to learn more about what Dana is trading at the Lyons Share website.
- Segment 2 and 3 – Chris Ritchie, President of SilverCrest Metals (TSX:SIL – NYSE:SILV) joins us to provide an update on the construction of the mine at the Las Chispas Project in Mexico. Soon to be in production this is one of the best known advanced stage Company’s in the silver sector. We also discuss the recent drill results from the Le Picacho Project, 85Km away from the Las Chispas Project. Click here to read over the SilverCrest Corporate Presentation noting slide 14 that we discuss in the interview.
- Segment 4 – Aztec Minerals (TSX.V:AZT – OTCQB:AZZTF) released drill results from the Cervantes Project in Mexico last week that drove the stock higher on big volume. We have Simon Dyakowski, President and CEO of Aztec Minerals elaborate on these results and what it means for moving the Project forward. Click here to visit the Aztec website and read over the news release.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Capella Minerals – A New Acquisition Of An Advanced Stage Copper-Zinc-Cobalt Project In Norway
- Metallic Minerals – Exploration Update On All 3 Company Projects
- Visionary Gold – New High-Grade Gold and Copper Target With Drilling Starting Soon In Wyoming
- Nomad Royalty – A Review Of A Solid 2021, Great Start In Q1 Of 2022, And Royalty Partner Updates
- Mammoth Resources – Exploration Update At The Tenoriba Project
- Golden Shield Resources – Introducing This New Exploration Company Focused In Guyana With 3 Drill Ready Projects
- Benchmark Metals – Discussing Drill Results From The Dukes Zone, 51 meters of 3.71g/t AuEq And A Look Ahead To The Updated Resource
- Thor Explorations – Q1 Production And Operations Report And Exploration Update
- Mantaro Precious Metals – Insights On The First Drill Program Starting Soon At Golden Hill, in Bolivia
- Arizona Sonoran Copper – A New Copper Company With An Advanced Asset In Arizona With A Pathway To Production
- Libero Copper & Gold – An Update On The Initial Hole At The Macoa Project, Now Extended To 1,200 Meters