CPM Group’s 2022 Silver Market Forecast and Yearbook Launch Event – May 10th at 10am EDT
We are happy to be part of the CPM Group’s Silver Yearbook again this year. Jeff Christian will be on this Weekend’s Show to chat about silver and highlight the launch of the Silver Yearbook. In the meantime here is information on the launch event scheduled for May 10th at 10am EDT.
CPM Group will release its Silver Yearbook 2022 as part of the 2022 Silver Market Forecast at 10 a.m. EDT on 10 May 2022.
Over the past 18 months the silver market has seen prices rise sharply to record levels and then decline significantly, perplexing many bullish observers. CPM’s research had predicted both the increase and decline. The factors behind both will be reviewed in the Silver Yearbook in detail and during the 2022 Silver Market Forecast briefing.
More important, the 2022 Silver Market Update will discuss CPM’s outlook for 2022 and beyond.
Many other trends emerged or developed in 2021 and early 2022.
- The organization of retail investors
- The Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Inflation increased since February 2021
- Interest Rates have begun rising after a long period of anticipation
- There has been a reduction in liquidity and major market making capacity in the silver market
- The more intense use of exchange traded funds by bullion banks
- Investor demand is elevated for both physical silver and derivatives
- The increased availability of inaccurate and misleading information, statistics, and commentary
All of these are analyzed and explained in the Silver Yearbook 2022 and will be discussed during the webinar. An expanded period for questions and answers will be available given the tremendous cyclical and secular changes that have been occurring in the silver market in 2021 and early 2022.
CPM Group’s Silver Yearbook 2022 contains detailed statistics on the international silver market. It includes analysis of supply and demand trends, bullion and futures market activity, central banks, investment demand, projections for the next year, and much more.
We would like to thank and give recognition to our sponsors:
The Electrum Group
Endeavour Silver Corp
Gold and Silver Vault
Idaho Armored Vault
The Institute of Scrap Recycling
The Korelin Economics Report
Metallic Minerals Corp.
Monex Precious Metals
Minera Adularia International
Pan American Silver
Profit Plus Precious Metals
Profit Plus Capital Management
Southern Silver Exploration Corp