Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Making Sense Of Fed Policy, Market Volatility and Commodity Investing
A tough 2022 continues for investors as almost every sector declined this week. It was volatile before the Fed meeting and post-Fed meetings things got crazy. We saw 1,000+ point swings in the Dow on Wednesday and Thursday but then the dust settled markets are continuing the downtrends.
On this Weekend’s Show we are joined by Jesse Felder and Jeff Christian both weighing in on the Fed meeting and statement as well the market reactions.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing your thoughts on the markets and Company we have featured on the show or ones you think we should have on.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of the Felder Report joins us to explain why he think the Fed “blinked” this week and told investors they are still not truly fighting inflation. We carry the conversation over to the markets and commodities, all of which have been showing weakness. Click here to learn more about the Felder Report.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at The CPM Group joins us to share his thoughts on the Fed meeting and how any tightening impacts markets and the economy. We also focus on the silver market as the CPM Group is launching the 2022 Silver Yearbook next week on Wednesday. Click here to sign up for the free Silver Yearbook launch event and silver outlook.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Troilus Gold – Exploration Update At The Southwest Zone And Gap Zone, Working On PFS For July
- Torq Resources – More Information On The Discovery Announced Today At The Margarita Project
- Big Ridge Gold – Another Tranche Of Drill Results From The Hope Brooke Gold Project
- Benchmark Metals – Drill Results From The Dukes Ridge Deposit Adding To The Existing Resource and Strong Metallurgical Recovery Results
- Astra Exploration – Maiden Drill Results From The Pampa Paciencia Project Hitting Multiple High-Grade Gold Intercepts In The First 11 Holes
- Blackrock Silver – Unpacking The Tonopah West Maiden Stope Optimized Resource Estimate Of 42.6 Million Ounces Silver Equivalent Grading 446 g/t AgEq
- Libero Copper & Gold – 9 New Porphyry Targets Surrounding The Large Mocoa Copper Deposit
- Kenorland Minerals – Over $25million Exploration Budget This Year On A Range Of Properties, Drilling Starting At The Renault Discovery
- Volcanic Gold Mines – Unpacking More High-Grade Drill Results Just Announced At The Holly Project
- Calibre Mining – Solid Operational And Financial Results for Q1 2022, Along With An Overall Exploration And Development Update
- Group Ten Metals – Third Tranche Of High-Grade Nickel Equivalent Drill Results Released At Stillwater West
- Labrador Gold – Drill Results Expanding High Grade Gold At The Big Vein Target And Initial Drill Results From The Pristine Target
- Aztec Minerals – Initial Drill Results From The California North Target and The Jasper Target In Mexico
- Core Assets – Introducing This New Exploration Company Already Garnering Market Interest Focused At The Blue Property In BC
- Aurion Resources – First Winter 2022 Drill Program Assays From Helmi Return 2.05 g/t Gold Over 77.50 Meters