Weekend Show – A Focus On Resource Investing, North American Jurisdictions Breakdown and Silver Insights
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show. It was another boring week until Friday when the CPI data showed inflation is not slowing which caused some volatility in markets. US markets closed at the lows for the week while precious metals were one of the only sectors to benefit from the high inflation read.
On this Weekend’s Show we feature Jayant Bhandari and Jeff Christian. We stick to resource stocks and silver with a couple comments on Fed policy thrown in.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor and Consultant kicks off the show with a focus on jurisdictions in North America. We start by jumping around Canada then move to the US and Mexico. This will be part of an ongoing conversation with Jayant when we move to other countries in future interviews.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group joins us to discuss the news that’s moving markets and silver. It’s a boring time for investors considering that it continues to be inflation and the Fed driving markets, none of which have changed much throughout the year. When it comes to silver we discuss price and investor demand. Click here to learn more about the CPM Group.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Organto Foods – Recapping Record Q1 Financial Results And Strategy To Deal With Supply Chain Issues and Higher Prices
- Thor Explorations – Financial, Production, and Exploration Update At Segilola, Ongoing Exploration At Douta
- I-80 Gold Corp – Exponential Production And Development Growth Paired With Exploration Growth
- Labrador Gold – Initial Drill Results From The Golden Glove Target And 6 Holes From The Pristine Target, All Hitting High-Grade Gold
- Gold Bull Resources – Drill Results At Silica Ridge Intersect 83.8m At 1.5 g/t Gold From Surface, Including 3m At 14.67g/t Gold
- Libero Copper – Company Updates On The Big Red Project, Mocoa Project, and Esperanza Project
- Newcore Gold – Recapping Over 10,000 Meters Of Drilling At Tokosea On The Enchi Gold Property
- Fireweed Zinc – 2022 Exploration Plans At The Macmillan Pass Project and 2 New Assets Added To The Portfolio
- Volcanic Gold Mines – Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate of 406,316 oz at 9.57 g/t gold equivalent for the Holly Project