Weekend Show – Portfolio Strategies For Bear Markets and High Inflation
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show! It was a slower week for markets with the focus being on US inflation data which again came in over expectations. Oil sold-off to start the week then bounced but is now under $100/barrel. Yields are off the highs, the USD continues to be strong, precious metals and the stocks continued to break lower and base metals continue to correct. It’s a tough environment for investors with almost every market falling.
On this Weekend’s Show we talk about counter trend trading, key levels to watch for a wide rage of markets and finally we dive into the inflation data and what it means for investors.
We are trying out a new way of posting the audio to tie in better with our Podcast. Please let us know if you are having any issues with the audio and any other thoughts or tips you have.
As always you can keep in touch with Shad and I through email. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show by initially focusing on the key levels his is watching for the S&P which will critical to summer trading. This ties into a discussion on counter-trend trading and the type of indicators that institutions use to manage their investments. This is very different from what the retails traders uses and is why the retail trader tends to be the wrong end of the trade. Rick also shares how he views gold and gold stocks as different investments. Click here to learn more about Ricks’ investment products.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report wraps up the show by recapping the inflation data from this week. This data is critical to the Fed and future policy. We tie the data into market moves and what is now considered a safe asset or investment. Click here to follow Mike on Twitter.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Enduro Metals – Recapping Recent Drill Results From The Newmont Lake Project and A $10 Million Financing Including A Strategic Investor
- Reyna Gold Corp – Exploration Update At La Gloria Project On Four Key Drill Target Areas
- Capella Minerals – Expanding Land Packages In Norway, A Resource Estimate Coming and Drilling Starting Soon At The Savant Gold Project In Canada
- Palamina Corp – Expanding Land Package At The Usicayos Gold Project, Drill Results Recap and Macro Comments For Precious Metals Stock Investors
- Stillwater Critical Minerals – Exploration Update And Plans For Further Resource Delineation at Stillwater West
- VERSES – A Look Forward To What Will Drive Profits, Technology Advances And Growing The Team
- District Metals – Drill Results, Future Work Plans At The Tomtebo Project and An Update On The Bakar Project On Vancouver Island
- Mammoth Resources – Another Batch Of Step-Out Drill Holes Released At The Tenoriba Project Confirming The Size and Scale
- Thor Explorations – Q2 Operations Update At Segilola and Exploration Update at Douta
The individual Segments will continue to be posted here with the old player for the meantime.