Weekend Show – Thoughts On The PM Market From The Beaver Creek Conference And Recaps Of Key Interviews From The Week
This was a very busy week as I attended the Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit. It’s an intense conference where investors and companies meet one-on-one for 25 minutes all day long for 3 and a half days. I was able to spend 2 full days there and had 25 meetings. It was great to catch up with everyone and to get a good feel for the health of the overall sector. I am very lucky to receive an invite every year to this conference. The first segment of the show is my recap and key takeaways from the conference.
Since the markets had a wild week we figured it would be best to recap the Daily Editorials that best summarized the wild ride markets and metals experienced.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. We love to hear your thoughts on markets and feel free to ask us any questions you have. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – I recap my main takeaways from Beaver Creek Precious Metals Summit. It’s one of the best conferences I go to every year because of the direct one-on-one access to companies. Please send us your thoughts on what I had to say about this sector.
- Segment 2 – Replay from Wednesday when Shad chatted with Jordan Roy-Byrne – Macro Views On Hotter CPI And Fed Policy, Technical Outlook on Silver, Gold, and Mining Stocks.
- Segment 3 – Replay from Thursday’s interview with Brien Lundin – Making Sense Of Gold In These Upside Down Markets And The Upcoming New Orleans Investment Conference
- Segment 4 – Reply from Friday’s interview with Marc Chandler – All Eyes Still Fixed On Central Bank Rate Hikes And Inflation Expectations.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Torq Resources – C$15 Million Strategic Investment From Gold Fields and A 7-Year Community Agreement At The Santa Cecilia Project
- Calibre Mining – High Grade Drill Intercepts At Panteon North Return 52.59 g/t Gold Over 3.8 Meters And 43.09 g/t Gold Over 3.3 meters
- Metallic Minerals – Acquisition Of 5kms Of New Mineral Properties And 3 Key Targets Expanding The Keno Silver Project