AbraSilver – Continued High-Grade Silver Drill Intercepts At The New JAC Target Building Towards A Maiden Resource
John Miniotis, President and CEO of AbraSilver Resource Corp (TSX.V:ABRA – OTC:ABBRF), joins us to outline continued high-grade silver drill hits over wide intercepts from the JAC Target at the Diablillos Project in Argentina. While the company did release a Resource Estimate for the Oculto Deposit on November 3rd of last year, the success from initial drill results at the JAC Target, has the company putting all focus from the Phase 3, 15,000 meter drill program on further defining this mineralized area.
- Hole DDH 22-067 at the JAC target, encoutered 871 g/t AgEq over 27m in sulphide mineralization. That interval is located immediately beneath a further high-grade oxide intercept grading 522 g/t AgEq over 36m.
- Hole DDH 22-076 encountered two high-grade silver and gold zones at the JAC target:
- 22m at 477 g/t Ag and 0.20 g/t Au in oxides from 147.0m downhole; and
- 8.5m at 1,953 g/t Ag, 6.66 g/t Au and 0.43% Cu in an oxide-sulphide transition zone from 169.0m downhole. This interval includes the record-grade silver intercept of 1m at 12,581 g/t Ag and 44.5 g/t Au.
- Hole DDH 22-082 Returned 347 g/t AgEq over 26.5 m, including 1,055 g/t AgEq over 7.0 m
The plan once this third phase of drilling is complete, and as all the assays are reported, is to then put out a maiden resource on this JAC target area, as it is looking constructive for being a second deposit area that would make economics more attractive on the front end of any economics for development due to the higher grades and continuity from has been reported thus far.
If you have any follow up questions for John regarding at AbraSilver, then please email us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- In full disclosure, Shad is a shareholder of AbraSilver
Click here to visit the AbraSilver website and read over the most recent news releases.
Simply must be a bargain
Some of those recent drill intercepts at the new JAC zone are best-in-class compared to most drill holes released in the sector over the last few months. Most of the drill junkies are not even aware of the success that AbraSilver is having because they are off chasing shiny new things, and have lumped ABRA in the resource delineation and economics stage bucket. However, this new area of aggressive exploration focus is a game-changer for the company, and will be greatly affect the front-end economics and payback period of the company, which should become more obvious to the market once they put out their PFS later this year.
Why they did a emission at low share prices ?