Contango Ore – 2023 Outlook On The Development Mahn Choh Property and Exploration Lucky Shot

February 14, 2023

Rick Van Nieuwenhuyse, President and CEO of Contango Ore (NYSE:CTGO) joins us to discuss the 2023 strategy at the development stage Mahn Choh Project and exploration focused Lucky Shot Project. At Mahn Choh Contango Ore holds a 30% non-operating partner interest (Kinross holds the other 70%) and is the 100% owner of Lucky Shot. Both Projects are in Alaska.


Key developments this year for the Mahn Choh Project include a financing for the Company’s 30% interest of the construction build (approximately $30 million attributed to Contango Ore),  announcing a contract mining and receiving a the mine operating and closer permit. When it comes to Luck Shot the Company should be announcing the overall exploration plan for the year in the near term.


If you have any follow up questions for Rick please email us at or




Click here to visit the Contango Ore website to learn more about the two Projects.