Blackrock Silver – Key Growth Metrics Reviewing The Updated Resource Estimate At The Tonopah West Silver Gold Project
Andrew Pollard, President and CEO of Blackrock Silver (TSX.V:BRC – OTCQX:BKRRF), joins us to outline the key takeaway results for its updated mineral resource estimate for its 100% controlled Tonopah West Project, located in the Walker Lane trend of Western Nevada.
- The Updated MRE contains a total of 0.57 million ounces of gold and 47.74Mozs of silver or 100.04Mozs of silver equivalent, which is a 135% increase over the maiden resource estimate for Tonopah West included in the technical report dated effective April 28, 2022;
- At a 200 g/t AgEq cut-off, the average grade of the inferred mineral resource is 508.5 g/t AgEq, which is a 14% increase over the Maiden MRE;
- The Updated MRE includes 6.12 million tonnes, which is a 106% increase over the Maiden MRE;
- Blackrock’s discovery costs are $0.29 per ounce of AgEq;
- The Updated MRE is based on a structural re-interpretation of the Victor and DPB areas and incorporation of the new drill information from the Northwest Step Out target. The Updated MRE captures approximately 3-kilometres of strike along the Tonopah West vein system;
The primary goal moving forward will be to tie the 3 resource areas at DPB, Victor, and the Northwest Step Out targets together into one larger system, by drilling in between these 3 zones.
We wrap up mentioning the other value drivers of the company’s other 2 projects. Next year there will be more drilling following up on the prior bonanza-grade gold and silver discovery at the Silver Cloud Project. Then he mentions continuing to follow along with the progress and exploration work from the Tonopah North Lithium Project in Nevada, where their option partners, Tearlach Resources (TSX.V: TEA – OTC: TELHF), have released promising drill results this year, intersecting significant grade and thickness of lithium mineralization in every drill hole.
- For full disclosure, Shad is shareholder of Blackrock Silver at the time of this recording.