Contango Ore – Development Update At Mahn Choh, Production And Cash-Flow Timelines, Growth Plan Outlook After Initial Cash-Flow

April 16, 2024

Thank you all for sending me your questions recently for the management team at Contango Ore (“Contango” or the “Company”) (NYSE-A:CTGO). Understandably a lot of investors are focused on the development progress at the Manh Choh Project in Alaska. Contango holds a 30% interest with Kinross controlling the remaining 70% and operating the mine. The ore is being shipped for processing at Kinross’s Fort Knox Mine. 


Rick Van Nieuwenhuyse, President and CEO of Contango joins us to provide an update on the development progress at Manh Choh and answer your questions. We start by recapping the current development and timeline to first gold pour. We also ask about the amount of hedged gold and the Company’s financial position and ability to cover costs up to initial cash-flow.


Regarding future growth, post cash-flow, Rick outlines exploration around the Manh Choh deposit and work plans at the Company’s Lucky Shot Project, also in Alaska.


Please keep sending me your questions to



Click here to visit the Contango Ore website to learn more about the Company.


Upcoming live events! April 18th