Hour 1 – Extended Conversions On The US Markets, Metals, and Oil
This week’s show is packed with a couple extended segments and lots of comments on US markets, the US dollar, oil, and of course the precious metals. We try to focus a bit more on the long terms plays available for everyone listening.
I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show. Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you and I do my best to get back to all your emails.
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Segment 1 – David Brady, President of Global Pro Traders joins me for a discussion on what will make the Fed turn back to a QE program and why he is worried about the overall market strength in the long term.
- Segment 2 – Avi Gilburt is back to share his technical outlook for the US markets, the dollar, and Gold.
- Segment 3 – Adrian Day and I discuss the metals stocks that have important news coming up. All of these stocks are on his radar. Plus a strategy on how to invest in some metals stocks that could still have some downside.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of the Schachter Energy Report updates his call for the oil price and the stocks he likes – after a general pullback in the near term.
Exclusive Company Interview This Week
- Great Bear Resources – More information on the new high-grade discovery at the Dixie Limb Zone
- Isoenergy – Recapping Recent High Grade Drill Results For This Uranium Junior
- Cypress Development Corp – More Information On High Grade Lithium Drill Results From Surface
- Stock Comments – Novo, Irving, Renaissance, and Ascot
In 2019 with the tools of Twitter and CEO.ca we have a wonderful ability to gauge sentiment in real time. I don’t remember it being this bad before. I could be wrong but I don’t think I am, it’s ugly out there and it’s lonely having any long positions in the precious metals sector.
It’s always lonely at the bottom, however, the interesting thing is that while mining shares (both producers & juniors) are depressed, gold itself
is still sitting at US$1275 per ounce
Dead as a door nail…….
Everyone must have gone to the KY derby or to the Woodlands north of Houston to watch Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, and Lee Trevino. I hope Tacitus wins the derby.
Or they were all at the marijuana march ……😁
Nice show fellas.Great job by all.
I am a fan of David Brady!…My first time hearing him….of course AVI, everyone knows
I really like how seamless David weaves the technical with the fundamental reasons behind it!!!!!!!!!!
In just a little more than a week after the mighty Newmont-Goldcorp merger was finalized, the company suspended operations of its largest gold-silver mine in Mexico. The Penasquito Mine, which produced more than a 500,000 ounces of gold and 25 million ounces of silver in a single year, has been dealing with a blockade of its operations since March 27th.
/ES Bingo!…I have been short this thing on my first third since 2894 about two weeks ago…..This locks the Intermediate top…..As Matthew said the technicals are the fundementals…And China is no playing our game on trade!…also, i see gold is catching a bid here sunday evening futures
GCC huge gap down this morning. Testing the multi year lows yet again. I imagine we’ll get a break to new all-time lows imminently, but who knows. In no way shape or form will I call an absolute low unless it’s in hindsight, because in the short run they can and will take it anywhere they want. I would like to think this current waterfall decline is setting up THE bottom, but there is no telling how long and how far they can keep it going.
We have hit the lower BB on the weekly chart today. But I would not expect much rebound potential this week.
In my own mind, it’s hard to see the US stock market do anything but languish without another liquidity injection from the Fed (or BOJ or ECB).
/Es daily target is 2929 TAS profile top…will it be resistance?..not sure at all
No Post………….this is the first time I can remember that NO ONE has commented on the metals……before 3:00 pm EST.