Hour 1 – Balancing out the markets vs the economy and key commodity breakouts
On the first hour of this week’s show I feature Rick Bensignor, Dana Lyons and Marc Chandler. The guys all share their insights on the health of the US markets, the copper breakout to end the week, and how they are investing into next year.
Please keep in touch by sending me questions for companies and any guests you would like to see on the show. Also let me know what you think of this weekend’s format with 2 hours on the markets and metals. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor kicks off this weekend’s show by discussing the imbalance between the US markets and Main Street around America. We then get into how he is playing the US markets and a few commodity sectors.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons is next up by recapping the last 2 weeks of market moves and how his models have adjusted. We focus on the the S&P, gold miner, and copper.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler wraps up the first hour by discuss how the vaccine news over the past 2 weeks has shifted money flows away from tech and safety assets. Also where the Fed stands if the yield curve continues to steepen.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Newcore Gold – Follow up on the 58,000 meter drill program and comments on the mining environment in Ghana
- GR Silver Mining – A new discovery at the San Marcial Property and drilling update
- K2 Gold – The second iteration of Kaminak Gold with a focus on the Mojave Project in California
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Recapping 2 transactions in Nevada and Mexico and the Yamana takeover of Monarch Gold
- Exploits Discovery – An overview of the key projects in the Newfoundland portfolio
- Pucara Gold – An overview of this new Company with multiple properties in Peru and drilling on the flagship Lourdes Property
- Eloro Resources – An overview of this exploration Company drilling the flagship Property, Iska Iska Project, in Bolivia
- TriStar Gold – Updates on the fully funded drill program and additions to the Management team and BoD