Craig Hemke from TF Metals Report – Fri 4 Dec, 2020

Outlining the short term and long term possible catalysts for the precious metals

Craig Hemke joins me for a discussion on the the catalysts for gold in the short and long term. While the short term does not have major catalysts for gold looking a couple months out there should be some news that give us more clarity on the possible larger drivers to the gold price.

Click here to visit Craig’s site – TF Metals Report. Please note this interview was recorded in the afternoon yesterday.

I have an upcoming webinar featuring Vizsla Resources on Tuesday December 8th at 11am PST (2pm EST). We will be focusing on the recent discoveries and current drill program which is one of the largest underway in Mexico. Click here to register for free.

View related posts on: , ,

Comments:
  1. On December 4, 2020 at 10:58 am,
    Onders says:

Does anyone have any idea why the uranium equities are driving higher this week (and especially today) while the commodity is either down or flat?

2. On December 4, 2020 at 11:27 am,
    aghead says:
  3. On December 4, 2020 at 11:54 am,
    CaliJoe says:

FRIDAY HUMOR.

Best Ever Layoff Letter:
    Dear Employees: As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.
    To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices due to dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.
    This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn’t know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty ‘Biden Harris’ bumper stickers on our employees’ cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can’t think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for a chance.. I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company celebration.

• On December 4, 2020 at 11:58 am,

That’s perfect.

• On December 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm,
        b says:

Actually thats funny as h@ll.

I just got notified pot has been legalized federally.

Pot shares should be up and away, more coin not going into gold.

• On December 4, 2020 at 4:36 pm,

Ha, ha………excellent……in every way…….good one…..

• On December 8, 2020 at 1:42 pm,
      Gator says:

Excellent way to handle the situation.

4. On December 4, 2020 at 1:25 pm,