Big Picture US Markets vs Commodities and Silver vs Uranium
It was another busy week of editorials and company interviews. Be sure to check those interviews out to stay up to date with all my guests.
On this Weekend’s Show I feature Mike Larson, Dana Lyons, and Steve Penny to comment on US markets and commodity investing on the back of the bounce over the last couple weeks.
Please keep the emails coming! I love hearing what you all think of the companies I have on the show and any topics you would like me to focus on. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report kicks off the show with a conversation focused on the general health of the US Markets. We discuss the strong breadth, new highs, and rebound in large tech stocks. We then move to the infrastructure bill and what commodities will benefit the most.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager joins me to discuss the recent decrease in volatility for markets. We also balance the rebound in gold to the rise in cryptocurrencies recently.
- Segment 4 – Steve Penny, Publisher of The SilverChartist Report wraps up the show with a focus on the silver and uranium markets. We look at key price levels for each and drive down to the stocks in terms of potential upside.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Thor Explorations – Updates on near term production, 10,000 meters of exploration drilling, and expected news flow from 3 properties
- Novo Resources – Following up on the Beatons Creek PEA and answering your questions on current production and sorting trials
- Heliostar Metals – Surface results from the Cumaro Project in Mexico
- Skeena Resources – More Information On The Updated Eskay Creek Resource Estimate – Video Update
- Elemental Royalties – A look ahead to 2021 forecasted revenues and near term production updates
- Nova Royalty Corp – Recapping the 2 Copper Royalty acquisitions this year and the copper market broadly
- Bonterra Resources – Recent high grade results at the Barry Project and a new discovery 2km away from the Bachelor Mill
- Metalla Royalty – 2 more royalty acquisitions and a recap of all the transactions in 2020
- Rupert Resources – More impressive drill results yielding 6.1g/t Au over 110meters, plus project wide exploration updates
- Standard Uranium – Introducing this Uranium explorer with the Davidson River Property in the heart of the Athabasca Basin
- BevCanna Enterprises – Health and wellness beverage Company with potential growth coming from the inclusion of cannabis products