Discussing this week’s breakout in gold and gold stocks, and Bitcoin crash
On this Weekend’s Show I focus on gold’s break above $1,850. I discuss what is driving this move, how the stocks are performing, and where it could go from here. We also discuss the Bitcoin crash.
If hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show and the Daily Editorials that were posted throughout the week. Please keep in touch and send me any questions for Companies or companies you would like to see on the show. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a focus on the crash in Bitcoin and how this reflects on a shift in overall investor appetite for risk.
- Segment 3 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and manager the Euro Pacific Gold Fund is up next with an extended segment on gold’s move and the underlying gold stock. We also balance the investment outlook for precious metals vs base metals.
- Segment 4 – Dave Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky wraps up the weekend show with a focus on the breakout in gold and performance of the junior gold stocks. There is a lot to be encouraged about for the gold sector as the stocks are continuing to lead.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Tarachi Gold – Recapping high grade gold results from the Jabali Concession
- Exploits Discovery – All the permits received for drilling in Newfoundland with drilling starting soon and $15million in the bank
- Benchmark Metals – Initial Resource of 2.9mil oz Gold Equivalent at the Lawyers Project, with 100,000meters of drilling
- TraceSafe – How the Company is positioned to take advantage of the exploding demand for Wearable Tech
- FPX Nickel – With drilling starting in June, here are the key targets that will be drilled
- Silver Sand Resources – Recapping the just announced best silver drill results on the Virginia Project
- Webinar Replay – Capella Minerals – Gold and copper exploration with properties in Canada and Scandinavia
- Fury Gold Mines – A focus on the high grade gold results from the new Snake Lake Zone on the Eau Claire Project
- Newcore Gold – Recapping drill results from the Kwakyekrom Gold Target and a big picture look at the overall potential resource growth
- Outback Goldfields – Initial drill results from the Glenfine Property around the Fosterville Gold Mine in Australia
- Electric Royalties – Recapping the acquisition of 2 royalties from VOX Royalty
- Awale Resources – More information on the start of the drill program at the Bondoukou Project