Big picture comments on Inflation Data and what’s driving US Markets, Bonds, USD, and Metals
So, the markets were pretty boring this week. It seems like summer has come early. However there are some noteworthy short-term trends in interest rates and the USD that should be noted.
I spend this Weekend’s Show with 2 guests, taking a big picture look at why markets have slowed and what’s going to be the next main driver.
Please continue to email me at Fleck@kereport.com to share any questions you have for our guests and any of the companies we have featured over the last week.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx kicks off the show with a wide ranging discussion starting with the currency markets, bond market, and commodities. We discuss what’s driving the inflation data and what it means for US markets and commodities.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group shares his insights on the precious metals markets. We start with the concept of seasonality, then move to inflation data, and wrap it up with price levels the CPM Group is expecting through this year.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Minera Alamos – Updates on the Santana Mine construction, time frame for the Cerro De Oro Project construction, and Fortuna Project exploration
- Torq Resources – Exploration starting at the Margarita Project, news targets identified, and a new Property acquisition
- Hemisphere Energy – An overview of this high-margin, small scale oil producer
- Tier One Silver – Commencing trading on June 9th, exploration updates, and Peru election comments
- Thor Explorations – Updates on the First Gold Pour At The Segilola Mine and The New Makosa Tail Target in Senegal
- US Gold Corp – Provides Updates On The 3 Exploration Projects
- VanGold Mining – Name change coming to Guanajuato Silver, new $7.5mil loan facility, and a production timeline update
- Newcore Gold – A dive into the PEA for the Enchi Gold Project showing profitability and near term growth
- Montage Gold – Recapping the PEA for the Koné Gold Project and further exploration and development plans
- Elemental Royalties – Commissioning of the Karlawinda Mine and an update on other royalty project developments
- Fosterville South Exploration – An overview of the land package around the Fosterville Gold Mine and exploration plans
- Fury Gold Mines – Recent high-grade gold results and a regional exploration update
- Organto Foods – Q1 revenue of $4.7million, Q2 estimate of $7.2million, where this growth is coming from.
- VOX Royalty – More information on the most resent royalty acquisition, the Rancher Royalty
- Aurcana Silver – A focus on the exploration potential at the Revenue-Virginus Mine and an update from the Shafter Project
- Heliostar Metals – High grade silver results from Mexico and a drill program underway in Alaska
- GR Silver Mining – Recapping the 10,777g/t AgEq drill result at the Plomosa Project and move towards a resource estimate
- Gold Mountain Mining – Beginning Construction on its 100% owned Elk Gold Project in British Columbia, with full production this year