A focus on resource and gold stocks – What to look for and how to trade into the stocks
This week again confirmed the recent shift in investor sentiment toward a more risk on/growth trade. Commodities and currencies were boring, while gold had a little bounce back from the waterfall decline in the prior week.
On this Weekend’s Show we focus on investing in resource stocks, primarily precious metals and energy stocks. Please be sure to go back through the week and listen to the company updates and market comments. And please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
I hope you al have a great weekend!
- Segment 1 – Dave Erfle, Founder of The Junior Miner Junky kicks off the Weekend Show by breaking down the gold chart from a short and longer term perspective. We then move into the gold stocks and what area of stocks Dave is focused on.
- Segment 2 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc, is up next to follow up on the bearish short term outlook for gold. Doc has a different strategy when it comes to entering PM stocks which he shares.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari joins us to highlight a couple companies he is invested in, Montage Gold and O3 Mining. He has some very interesting comments on each of the Companies and what could turn into a new area play.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of The Schachter Energy Report wraps up the Weekend Show with a discussion on the energy sector. Particularly oil which has held up very well during the recent correction in commodities.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Gold Mountain Mining – LoI singed with New Gold to Increase the tonnage limit, what it means for future production
- GR Silver Mining – A focus on the expanded 14,000 meter drill program that’s all exploration
- BeMetals Corp – A precious and base metals exploration and development Company with projects in Idaho, Japan, and Zambia
- Bunker Hill Mining – A comprehensive update focused on the new management tam and plans at the Bunker Hill Mine
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – The recent royalty acquisition on the Côté Gold Project, including near term cash flow and significant exploration upside
- Great Bear Resources – Overview of all the drilling at the LP Fault and the move toward a resource estimate
- Outback Goldfields – More information on the start of exploration at Ballarat West and 2 ongoing programs around the Fosterville Gold Mine
- Ero Copper – Recapping strong copper and gold operational results and over 36 drills turning at 3 projects
- Bonterra Resources – An updated resource of over 3million oz gold and exploration continuing with 10,000meters/month being drilled
- American Pacific Mining – This stock has been moving in the last 5 weeks, we discuss what’s driving this move