An extended conversation with Peter Boockvar – Inflation, commodities and US markets
A big shout out to Shad who held down the fort this week while I was away. It was a busy week and he covered some great topics on markets and the Jackson Hole meeting.
On this Weekend’s Show we have an extended chat with Peter Boockvar. Please keep in touch by emailing us at either Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakly Advisory Group and Editor of The Boock Report joins us for an in depth discussion on the big picture catalysts for the markets. We focus on inflation, Fed policy and China’s roll in certain stocks on markets. Click here to visit Peter’s website – The Boock Report
- Segment 3 – Replay from Friday’s Editorial – John Feneck, Portfolio Manager and owner of Feneck Consulting, joins us today to unpack the news from Jerome Powell’s speech at Jackson Hole, and discuss general markets and mining stocks. Stocks mentioned were US Gold Corp (USAU), Fury Gold (FURY), Fabled Silver (FCO) (FBSGF), Aftermath Silver (AAG) (AAGFF), Golden Minerals (AUMN), Canadian Palladium Resources (BULL) (DCNNF), Group Ten Metals (PGE) (PGEZF).
- Segment 4 – Replay of the Company Update interview with GR Silver Mining. Marcio Fonseca, President and CEO of GR Silver Mining joins me to recap the initial silver resource estimate for the Company’s Plomosas Project in Mexico.
Exclusive Company Updates and Commentary The Week
- Canstar Resources – Recapping initial drill results from the Golden Baie Project, Newfoundland
- Nighthawk Gold – A discussion on the current exploration program at the Indin Lake Gold Property
- Eskay Mining – A broad drilling update in the Golden Triangle with information on a couple new targets
- Mantaro Silver – Recent News At The Santas Gloria And San Jose Projects In Peru, And The Acquisition Of 80% Interest In The Golden Hill Property In Bolivia
- Great Bear Resources Exploration Update On the LP Fault Zone, Testing The Gap, And Potential At Depth