Recapping the recent Metals Investment Conferences and related charts to make sense of the continued weakness
Well it was another bad week for metals investors, except for uranium stocks which continue to be the one bright spot in the resource sector. Thursday’s retail sales data further pushed gold, silver and the underlying stocks down. With all eyes on $1,675 again for gold and the key $22 region for silver there is more fear in the markets. We continue to focus on companies that could diverge from the weak sector based on ongoing work programs and increasing production numbers. Please have a listen to the Company updates we recorded throughout the week – all are link below.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor and Consultant kicks off the show by recapping the resource investment conferences he attended over the last 2 weeks (Beaver Creek and the Denver Gold Show). He shares a couple companies that caught his eye at the conferences. We also discuss the major run higher in Uranium stocks and where he sees the sector going from here.
- Segment 3 – This is a replay of Christopher Aaron’s interview, posted on Tuesday, focused on the gold and silver charts. After the sell-off on Thursday some of the levels he outlines are now even more important.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx and Editor of the Marc To Market webiste joins us to take a step back and look at the data from this past week and the 12 central banks that are meeting next week.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Volcanic Gold Mines – Recapping 2 rounds of high grade gold drill results from the Holly Project
- Lakewood Exploration – A new silver exploration play holding 3 past producing mines in Idaho and Nevada
- District Metals – Recapping the last drill program, the upcoming 5,000 meter program, and 2 new acquisitions in Sweden
- Organto Foods – Record Q2 Revenue and Income, Acquisition of Additional Product Lines and a Processing Plant Agreement in the last few months
- Signature Resources – A dive into the 10,000 meter drill program starting this weekend at the Lingman Lake Gold Project
- Argonaut Gold – Overview of Production, Development, and Exploration
- Rupert Resources – Recapping the Maiden 3.95million oz gold resource and continued exploration at the Rupert Lapland Project, Finland
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Following up on the biggest deal to date, adding a 5% royalty on the Castle Mountain Gold Mine
- NorthWest Copper – Initial drill results at the Kwanika Property yielded high grade copper results