Markets and Metals – Extended Segments with Rick Rule and Joe Mazumdar
In this Weekend’s Show we feature two extended segments with Rick Rule and Joe Mazumdar. That means we are focusing on investing in resource stocks, ranging from precious metals to uranium and copper. We hope you all enjoy this metals focus Weekend Show!
As always please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Rule, Investor and Speculator kicks off the show to share outlook for precious metals and uranium. We start by asking if the bull market for gold and silver are over. From there we discuss what it will take to bring investors back into the gold and silver stocks. We wrap up the segments with comments on the main drivers behind the pop in uranium. Click here to visit the Rule Investment Media site to share your stocks with Rick.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Joe Mazumdar, Editor of Exploration Insights wraps up the final two segments of the Weekend Show by discussing the exploration and development stocks within the gold and silver sectors. We breakdown what Joe likes to see in work programs and what actually moves the needle for the stocks. We also look at the copper stocks that have broadly lagged the underlying copper price. We wrap up with comments on uranium stocks and the run those have been on this year. Click here to learn more about Exploration Insights.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Generation Mining – Moving The Marathon Palladium-Copper Project Into Development
- Outcrop Silver and Gold – Reviewing the 15,000 meter drill program ongoing at the Santa Anna Project in Colombia
- Awale Resources – A new gold anomaly defined on the Odienné Project, in Cote d’Ivoire
- Defense Metals – Moving through a PEA for the Rare Earth Elements Wicheeda Project in BC
- Heliostar Metals – Channel sample results from the Cumaro Project, in Mexico, yielding up to 12.6g/t AuEq over 5 meters
- Summa Silver – High-Grade Silver Results From the Hughes Project In Tonopah, Nevada
- Aztec Minerals – The best drill hole to date from the Tombstone Project yielding 3.39g/t AuEq over 65/5 meters
- Lion One Metals – An overview of the ongoing drilling at the Tuvatu Project that continues to hit high grade gold
- Forum Energy Metals – Updates on the drilling at the Lovelake Nickel-Copper-Palladium Property and two uranium projects, all in Saskatchewan
- Ridgeline Minerals – An Earn-In Option with Nevada Gold Mines on the Swift Project, and updates on drilling at the Selena and Carlin-East Properties
- Calibre Mining – Cash-Flow, Operations, and Exploration Update, including a new gold zone at the Limon Complex
- Baru Gold – Construction beginning at the Sangihe Project and 25,000 meter of drilling ongoing