Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Gold’s Selloff Into The End of The Month and Friday’s Scared Markets
We hope all of you in the US had a very happy Thanksgiving!
For a shortened trading week there was a lot to discuss. Precious metals started the week of poorly and closed the week down over 3.5%, now flat on the month. Overshadowing the move down in PMs was the broad selloff in markets on Friday. A new Covid variant rattled investors as most US markets had the largest drop all year. We focus on both the drops in PMs and US markets in this Weekend’s Show looking ahead to the last month of the year.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at either Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management kicks off the show with a focus on the precious metals pullback, with gold dropping $66 this week. We discuss Powell’s reappointment as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, how the markets are pricing in rate hikes, and the rise in the USD.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share joins us for an update on the US markets and what his models are projecting from here. This is a very good unbiased outlook for the markets. Click here to take advantage of Dana’s largest sale of the year over at The Lyons Shares.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx wraps up the show by breaking down the drops in a few key markets from Friday. As unknown as everything is right now heading into the weekend we look ahead to what news events and data truly matter. Click here to visit Marc’s website
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Heliostar Metals – Exploration Overview In Mexico With Drilling Starting at Cumaro
- Capella Minerals – Updates on the Kjøli Property in Norway with 8 priority targets isolated
- Mako Mining – An Operations And Exploration Update On Latin Americas Newest Gold Mine
- District Metals – Initial Drill Results From The Tomtebo Property Yielding High Grade Mineralization
- Guanajuato Silver – Silver Production Update and Growth Plans From The El Cubo Mine
- Gold Mountain Mining – Phase 2 Exploration Results And Production Update