Weekend Show – Isolating The Sectors To Be Invested In To Start 2022
So the start of 2022 has been volatile! We are seeing some new trends established (the rotation out of value toward growth) but as Dana Lyons states big swings are common in the first couple weeks every year.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. My email is back up and working, sorry for any issues over the past couple weeks with emails bouncing back.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report kicks off the show by sharing his thoughts on a wide range of sectors. We start with the rotation into value stocks for US markets, the energy sector and gold market. Click here to keep learn more about the Safe Money Report.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager compares the start of this year to years past in terms of volatility and money rotation. We then have Dana outline his favorite and least favorite sectors for early in 2022. Click here to follow along with Dana’s latest trading strategies.
- Segment 4 – Brian Leni, Founder and Editor of The Junior Stock Review shares a recent recommendation, G Mining Ventures (TSX.V:GMIN). We spend the full segment diving into the Company and it’s key milestones to watch. Click here to learn more about Brian’s Junior Stock Review investment letter.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Astra Exploration – Introducing This Pre-Listing Gold and Silver Explorer At The Pampa Paciencia Project in Chile
- Mako Mining – The 2022 Exploration, Development, and Production Growth Strategy
- Millennial Precious Metals – Focused in Nevada with 7 Projects, 2 Development Stage and 5 Exploration Assets
- Libero Copper – Drill Results From the Big Bulk Property and An Outline Of The 2022 Plans At The Mocoa and Esperanza Projects
- Kuya Silver – Recapping The Initial Resource Estimate at the Bethania Silver Project and 2022 Exploration and Production Goals