Weekend Show – Making Sense Of The Volatility This Week In Markets and Metals
This week was a wild ride for precious metals investors. On Wednesday the metals popped higher along with a strong moves in the stocks on high volumes. This had a lot of our market commentators turn bullish on the sector. Unfortunately prices faded by the end of the week. Gold still closed up for the week but only about $15 and both the metals and stocks failed to break major resistance. On this Weekend’s Show we focus on the set up in the metals markets as well as the broad averages that are remain choppy this year.
Please keep in touch with both Shad an I through email. We love to hear your thoughts on the markets and companies we feature throughout the week. Our emails are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder and Editor of The Felder Report kicks off the show to discuss a major change that has happened when it comes to fed policy and the bond market. This ties into investor sentiment. We also discuss the volatility in the gold market. Click here to visit the Felder Report website.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager is up next with a more broad look at markets and gold. We recap the overall percentage down for the major averages and discuss what is causing this weakness. This ties into the gold market where Dana shares the key levels for investors to watch. Click here to keep up to date on Dana’s trading strategies.
- Segment 4 – Dave Erfle, Founder and Editor of The Junior Miner Junky wraps up the show with a focus on the gold moves this week. Especially the close on Friday which has everyone wondering is this was just another head fake for precious metals investors. Click here to learn more about Dave’s investment letter, The Junior Miner Junky.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Gold Bull Resources – Drill Program Starting At The Sandman Project Focused On High-Grade Discoveries
- Benchmark Metals – Drill Results From The AGB Resource Area Including 95.55 Meters Of 3.89g/t Gold And A 2022 Exploration Outlook
- GR Silver Mining – Recapping Initial Drill Results From The San Marcial Area and Exploration Plans For 2022
- Millennial Precious Metals Hits Long Mineralized Gold Intercept With High-Grade Intervals Below The Pit Shell at Mountain View Project
- Scottie Resources – Recapping the 2021 High-Grade Drill Results At The Blueberry Zone and Expansion Work Planned in 2022
- Superior Gold – Company Introduction To Production Expansion And Exploration Growth
- Video Update – Labrador Gold – Recapping High-Grade Drill Results And Doubling The Drill Program to 100,000m
- Video Update – Skeena Resources – New Discovery, Zone 23, And An Overview Of The Regional Exploration Program
- Eskay Mining – Strong Drill Results From The TV and Jeff Deposits