Hour 1 – Extended Conversions On The US Markets, Metals, and Oil
This week’s show is packed with a couple extended segments and lots of comments on US markets, the US dollar, oil, and of course the precious metals. We try to focus a bit more on the long terms plays available for everyone listening.
I hope you all enjoy this weekend’s show. Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you and I do my best to get back to all your emails.
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Segment 1 – David Brady, President of Global Pro Traders joins me for a discussion on what will make the Fed turn back to a QE program and why he is worried about the overall market strength in the long term.
- Segment 2 – Avi Gilburt is back to share his technical outlook for the US markets, the dollar, and Gold.
- Segment 3 – Adrian Day and I discuss the metals stocks that have important news coming up. All of these stocks are on his radar. Plus a strategy on how to invest in some metals stocks that could still have some downside.
- Segment 4 – Josef Schachter, Founder of the Schachter Energy Report updates his call for the oil price and the stocks he likes – after a general pullback in the near term.
Exclusive Company Interview This Week
- Great Bear Resources – More information on the new high-grade discovery at the Dixie Limb Zone
- Isoenergy – Recapping Recent High Grade Drill Results For This Uranium Junior
- Cypress Development Corp – More Information On High Grade Lithium Drill Results From Surface
- Stock Comments – Novo, Irving, Renaissance, and Ascot